Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Ya Gonna Vote For? Hucklebee? Comparing Candidates.

I see a lot of rhetoric, sound bites, campaign propaganda, and selective quotes, especially on forums, saying you who should vote for. How do you separate the truth from the B.S. so that you really know which candidate to support?

Many of the “candidate comparisonsâ€

Banned
    If Tancredo is gone tomorrow I'll revert to
    Hunter and then Ron Paul

If it gets down to the nitty gritty I will go with Romney

NO WAY

Rudi
    Huck or

McKlown

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    If Tancredo is gone tomorrow I'll revert to
    Hunter and then Ron Paul

If it gets down to the nitty gritty I will go with Romney

NO WAY

Rudi
    Huck or

McKlown
    Same here!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Why don't we do a write-in campaign for William or Lou Dobbs?? It worked for Mayor Lou Barletta!!!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Tancredo and Hunter are the two candidates have been right on illegal immigration long before Tancredo forced the issue into the presidential debates.

If Tancredo drops out, Hunter is my guy too but I would suggest you take a serious and critical look at Paul.

Paul doesn't have a modicum of understanding about what Islam is all about nor any idea that Allah instructs his followers to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to convert the whole world to Islam. He wouldn't have a clue on what the Islamic doctrine of abrogation is all about.

Ron Paul would pull our military from all foreign lands, cut off all military funding, and actually believes that if we simply IGNORE Islamic countries, that Muslims will suddenly stop following the teachings of Mohammed, that they'l throw their Qur'ans away, and that they will then gather around with the infidels (us!) to sing Kumbaya.

Paul believes it's "none of our business" whether or not countries like Iran and Syria develop nuclear weapons. Paul believes Islamic "radicals" hate the United States because we're in Iraq, completely ignoring the fact that the Qur'an specifically teaches Muslims to murder all infidels (non-believers) and wage war upon them wherever they live. Paul doesn't even seem know the history of the Muslim attacks against the USA BEFORE we were in Iraq, let alone all the Miuslim attacks against people whose countries have nothing to do with Iraq..

Ron Paul may have a few good ideas on immigration but they are coming from an isolationist bunker mentality.

After Tancredo dops out, the mantle falls on Hunter whith Fred Thompson next. Sorry, Hucklebee supporters. If actions speak louder than words, you have been decieved.

If Thompson is as half as smart as the lawyer he played on TV was, when Tancredo drops out he should ask Tancredo to be his guy on immigration and go on record as saying he would appoint Tancredo as head of Homeland Security.