Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think the main thing here is constituent support for the NAU. Sure, they want to legalize them for '08, but the one thing standing in the way of their one world government aims are the American people, and our power of the vote. If they can legalize 20 million ilegals, they are well on their way to clearing that last hurrdle.

I remember a congressman form Orange County--forgot his name--who lost his bid at re-election in the mid-'90s to a hispanic woman--I keep forgetting these names. Anyway, I believe he filed an appeal believeing that she received a large amount of votes from illegal aliens.
    That wouldn't surprise me at all!
    The man who "lost" was Bob Dornan....

In 1994 Sanchez ran unsuccessfully as a moderate Republican for the Anaheim City Council under her then married name, Loretta Brixey. In 1996, she changed parties and recast herself as a moderate Democrat to run in the 46th District against controversial six-term Republican incumbent Bob Dornan.

The bitterly fought race saw Sanchez charge that Dornan was out of touch with his constituency, especially after a distracting run for the 1996 Republican Presidential nomination. The 46th had always had a Democratic tilt, but became even more Democratic after the 1990 census when it received a considerably larger number of Hispanics than had previously been in the district. Sanchez won by only 984 votes, and Dornan contested the election, alleging that many votes were cast by people who were not U.S. citizens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Sanchez
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I think illegals are still voting because no one still checks who votes. That might explain why we have so many Raza politicians in Southern California.
    Yes, that would explain Mayor Viva La Raza of Los Angeles.

The House did a committee investigation of Dornan's claims, and indeed found 700+ illegal alien votes, but not enough to overturn the results. Their investigation method was flawed though--they did not even look into all of the votes, only took a sample and extrapolated. Even the methods of counting this sample were most likely flawed--the whole damn system is flawed. ILLEGALS SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO VOTE IN THE FIRST PLACE. If nothing else, the House Committee proved that illegals had indeed voted in that election. Dornan never gave up though. He consistently brought it up using his House floor privelages. But the Republican Party was embarrased by Dornan, and thought he was hurting their hispanic vote. He was stripped of his House floor privelages because of this

See you at the signing!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I am reluctant to post this, because of the risk to our political system if the other side reads it.

I have been a proxy voter registrar. All that is necessary is that I allow a person to sign the registry.

I am supposed to check the person's driver's license (or birth certificate - yeah, right, like I've ever seen one of those). But there is no verification of my attestation. If I say the person is legit, he or she gets a voter registration card, no other questions asked. The voter registration board does NO checks on voters whose names I submit. The judge said, "Your word is good enough for me."

I could make up names and assign them to vacant houses. I could allow known felons to register. I could include names from a "no forwarding address" list found in a dumpster.

"Anyone who doesn't believe in the resurrection of the dead hasn't been in New Orleans on election day," goes the old saw.

Nothing is stopping a proxy registrar from gathering any number of illegal aliens and registering them to vote. I wouldn't be surprised if the illegal alien could then use the voter registration card as proof of legal presence to get a driver's license.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Yes, MinutemanCDC_SC, I've seen it as well. The process is a damn joke.

THAT MUST BE CORRECTED IN THIS COUNTRY ALSO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think the main thing here is constituent support for the NAU. Sure, they want to legalize them for '08, but the one thing standing in the way of their one world government aims are the American people, and our power of the vote. If they can legalize 20 million ilegals, they are well on their way to clearing that last hurrdle.

I remember a congressman form Orange County--forgot his name--who lost his bid at re-election in the mid-'90s to a hispanic woman--I keep forgetting these names. Anyway, I believe he filed an appeal believeing that she received a large amount of votes from illegal aliens.
    rr

Bear Flag...the Congressman in OC was Bob Dornan and the woman's name is Loretta Sanchez. She is still in Congress and now her sister is involved in politics. I remember that election vividly and when I look back... that was the beginning of the end for CA. It had to be the illegals who turned that election! And then there was the reversal of Prop 187 10 years ago...the beginning of the end!

Voter apathy and voter fraud in CA is exactly why we are in this mess today. Villaraigosa only received a paltry 289,000 votes 2 years ago and now he is poised to become the next Gov. of CA! All of this because of a 6% voter turnout!

Illegals are allowed to vote in local elections in NYC. How long will it be before they can vote in every city? Oops...I forgot...if S1348 passes, there won't be anymore illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Bear Flag...the Congressman in OC was Bob Dornan and the woman's name is Loretta Sanchez. She is still in Congress and now her sister is involved in politics. I remember that election vividly and when I look back... that was the beginning of the end for CA. It had to be the illegals who turned that election! And then there was the reversal of Prop 187 10 years ago...the beginning of the end!

Voter apathy and voter fraud in CA is exactly why we are in this mess today. Villaraigosa only received a paltry 289,000 votes 2 years ago and now he is poised to become the next Gov. of CA! All of this because of a 6% voter turnout!

Illegals are allowed to vote in local elections in NYC. How long will it be before they can vote in every city? Oops...I forgot...if S1348 passes, there won't be anymore illegals!
    As Pat Buchanan put it: "California is going home to Mexico." 100,000 Americans flee California every year since 187 was over-ruled by the feds. Yes, it was the beginning of the end. And with the congress stripping Dornan of his House floor rights, and Republicans "embarassed" at his calls for investigation into illegals voting, one thing seems sure......The federal government is consciously giving away the Golden Land. They are consciously replacing our population, and looking the other way at illegal voters, while simultanioulsy trying to legalize them. God this is sad......

See you at the signing!!

It's common knowledge that illegals have been voting in California elections for years, and nobody seems to give a damn. Go figure.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    It's common knowledge that illegals have been voting in California elections for years, and nobody seems to give a damn. Go figure.
    I think there is a reason why they don't check on whether a person is legal to vote in California. How else would all the politicians that want to turn our state into Mexico get elected? When some people don't get the results they want, they encourage cheating to get those results. I wouldn't doubt that a good portion of the California legislature got elected with illegal votes.

Same thing in Florida. How do you think all those Cubans get elected when most Cuban immigrants never applied for citizenship. In fact within the last year the Cubans have been pushing their people to apply for citizenship. I guess that is in preparation for when the government finally gets rid of the wet foot dry foot policy. They have been writing about the citizenship drive in the Miami Herald for close to a year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of my friends if from California and that is one reason they moved here to get away from all of the illegals. She said there are so many things I could tell you about what all they do and get by with, but she did not want to enrage me.

She said it doesn't matter how many come over and get sent back, they come right back b/c there is absolutely no enforcement. If they say there is enforcement, it is a lie!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast