Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The enforcement is at the Canadian border. When I came first moved down I was in the United States for 2 1/2 months and went back to Canada. When I went to come back the man at the border accused me of living in the U.S. illegally. I told him I was only there for 2 months and left and he told me I was full of it. I went on to give he a date I crossed the border and where. He told me ya right. When he ran my tag he swore as it showed I told the truth. They kept having meetings in the supervisors office and finally allowed my husband at the time to cross as he was a resident and my daughter and I were denied entry. I rented a motel room for my daughter and I and called the consulate and embassy. One woman told me that they classified my daughter and I as Armenian terrorists. I explained to her my last name was my husbands and that I was born in Canada and was adopted by Eastern Europeans and gave her all the details. She looked into it and found what I said was true and had all the comments at the border removed. I was still afraid to cross so I went to talk to someone in the consulate in Toronto. When I saw the woman didn't know what to do and kept going to her supervisor I knew that the other one actually did remove all the nonsense. I reattempted crossing the same border a week and an half later and had the guy who ran my tag originally. He recognized my daughter and I and said go without looking at our papers. It cost us close to $1,000 as we had to rent and stay in a motel, had to buy items such as dishes, and cutlery so we wouldn't have to eat out all the time, we also had to buy some clothes, my husband drove down to Florida, had the dog boarded, took time off work which was unpaid, drove back up so I had a car and I drove him to where he could take a shuttle to fly back to Florida from Detroit.
    After that incident they put on my daughter's and mine information that we have security clearance and any time I would go for anything to do with immigration they never questioned anything and would look at me like who are you.
    I guess its like most people tell me: English speaking educated people aren't welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    One of my friends if from California and that is one reason they moved here to get away from all of the illegals. She said there are so many things I could tell you about what all they do and get by with, but she did not want to enrage me.

She said it doesn't matter how many come over and get sent back, they come right back b/c there is absolutely no enforcement. If they say there is enforcement, it is a lie!!
    I've lived in Southern California all my life...Over half of the drivers aren't insured in LA and Orange County, guess why? Even if they get stopped by the police not much happened to them. I want to laugh when Bush says he wants to help them get out of the shadows. What shadows? I'm in the minority now and so are my kids...My son's best friend is a Mexican American and he gets made fun of by the illegals because he hangs out with my son who is white.

It is the same story in South Florida. In Broward County 1 in 17 drivers is unlicensed and in Miami Dade County it is much higher. That is why we are almost forced to have extra car insurance incase we get into an accident with an uninsured driver. There is another cost to us thanks to illegals. As for the police nailing them for driving without a license and insurance, it is a hopeless cause as they usually don't show up to court or pay the fine and either takeoff elsewhere or change their ID where only comparing the person's finger prints would catch it. The only ones police have a chance with are the ones who work and live on the farms. If they get caught on a DUI their employer often pays their bail and the illegal is returned to the employer which will make sure he goes to court since he will loose money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    pjr40 wrote:

It's common knowledge that illegals have been voting in California elections for years, and nobody seems to give a damn. Go figure.
    Exactly and that is how all these pro illegal worthless traitors are gaining support and making it into office! I am sure it is happening in many states! It is outrageous! I am so glad the American people are waking up. We need to keep fighting this tooth and nail!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    pjr40 wrote:

It's common knowledge that illegals have been voting in California elections for years, and nobody seems to give a damn. Go figure.
    Exactly and that is how all these pro illegal worthless traitors are gaining support and making it into office! I am sure it is happening in many states! It is outrageous! I am so glad the American people are waking up. We need to keep fighting this tooth and nail!

Do you notice everytime they want to make it harder to prevent voter fraud by just asking for a persons ID when they vote these pro illegal groups start complaining, and then nothing is done. I would say illegals are getting these pro illegal candidates elected because nobody is stopping them from voting.

April
    Molly wrote:

Do you notice everytime they want to make it harder to prevent voter fraud by just asking for a persons ID when they vote these pro illegal groups start complaining, and then nothing is done. I would say illegals are getting these pro illegal candidates elected because nobody is stopping them from voting.
    Yes, Molly, I do notice that nothing is done. This is all of the corrupt plan for the North American Union. It is part of Dictator Bush's plan sneak all this in on us and before we know it , it is too late for us to do anything about it. Thank GOD we have awaken in the nick of time but we must keep active and continue being active fighting this because their plan now is to ignore and walk right over us anyway. It is up to US to fight for our country without stopping

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Molly wrote:

Yes, Molly, I do notice that nothing is done. This is all of the corrupt plan for the North American Union. It is part of Dictator Bush's plan sneak all this in on us and before we know it , it is too late for us to do anything about it. Thank GOD we have awaken in the nick of time but we must keep active and continue being active fighting this because their plan now is to ignore and walk right over us anyway. It is up to US to fight for our country without stopping

The thing that is so frustrating to me, is now the majority of our government is made up of politicians(both parties) that want the North American Union.
    How do we get rid of so many traitors and still save the country in time? I guess we have to expose them for the traitors they are. In the meantime the illegals are flooding into our country everyday...I'm trying my best to inform people around me and I'm not giving up!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Over half of the drivers aren't insured in LA and Orange County, guess why? Even if they get stopped by the police not much happened to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    It is the same story in South Florida. In Broward County 1 in 17 drivers is unlicensed and in Miami Dade County it is much higher. That is why we are almost forced to have extra car insurance incase we get into an accident with an uninsured driver. There is another cost to us thanks to illegals.
    Why should illegal aliens have car insurance? That's why I have uninsured motorist coverage. Why should both of us have to pay?

Double coverage would just give those evil insurance companies more money to campaign for comprehensive immigration reform, e.g. David Winkles, president of S.C. Farm Bureau. If you know another insurance provider who is not in the pocket of the Chamber of Commerce, let me know so I can switch carriers.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

April
    Molly wrote:

The thing that is so frustrating to me, is now the majority of our government is made up of politicians(both parties) that want the North American Union.
    How do we get rid of so many traitors and still save the country in time? I guess we have to expose them for the traitors they are. In the meantime the illegals are flooding into our country everyday...I'm trying my best to inform people around me and I'm not giving up!
    Good for you Molly!
    It is going to take a united dedicated effort by Americans to uncover and hold accountable the traitors that are selling out our country and one of the most important parts of this effort is NOT GIVING UP no matter what. We cannot afford to think about how big or dauntiing a task this is or will be......we must proceed forward with steadfast faith that we will prevail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123