Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He is a tradior, meaning he sells out on his own country. I'm sorry I ever voted for this waste of a man.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    He is a tradior, meaning he sells out on his own country. I'm sorry I ever voted for this waste of a man.
    Now, that's funny too!! Even if you didn't mean it to be, it was funny none the less....."waste of a man".....Couldn't say it better myself.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Same here..OUR PRESIDENT IS A TRADIOR....HE IS OF NO USE TO OUR COUNTY...LET HIM STAY IN MEXICO..!!!!!!!!!!!

I've asked him that! Got no answer!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I know! He has been all over South American nations, including Mexico, preaching his sermon of immigration reform. It makes me sick. He has made promises to all these nations without giving it a 2nd thought on how Americans listening to this bull, were going to feel about it. He really believes that he is the "DECIDER" who has been chosen to make all their dreams come true. And what does Bush do for us? Exclude "we the people" from every single "decision" he makes.
    I really think he needs a good "Mental Health Check-Up".

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I've asked him that! Got no answer!
    Me too on several occasions, Never get a response. I think he is campaigning in Latin America for his next gig. He cannot be the commander and thief here any longer so what does he have to loose. I am sure he and Fox have some deals going on. Come down here brother Bush and we will build some ranches together the start our own oil companies. All Bush's interests lie south of the border. He does not care about Americans that abide by the law, only law breakers who want to steal citizenship.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Whose President is he??

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor
    Why can't he come on American television and promise the American people that he is going to work as hard as he can to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws?

After all, whose president is he?
    It's become rather apparent that he is everyone's president except the middle class's. If Clinton was the "First Black President", then Bush is the first hispanic one.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12