Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Why are African Americans brainwashed about illegal immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/civil-rig...l-immigration/

Civil-rights commish: Blacks hammered by illegal immigration
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/civil-rig...3xRewfHcd41.99

The Senate heard testimony Wednesday that examined the impact of immigration on U.S. workers, and one of the more stinging rebukes of current U.S. policy came from an unlikely source – U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow.
    Kirsanow testified that blacks have been hurt more by President Obama’s immigration policies than perhaps any other subgroup of the U.S. population.
    During that period, the U.S. has been importing about 1 million legal immigrants per year, along with 350,000 to 400,000 or more immigrants who hop the border illegally or overstay their visas and never go home.
    “The evidence that we gathered shows that, unequivocally, the wage and unemployment levels of black Americans are disproportionately adversely affected by illegal immigration, particularly when it pertains to the effect on black males,” Kirsanow told the Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on immigration and the national interest.
    “Since the beginning of the 2008 recession, there has been an increase of 2 million working-age blacks in the population,” he said. “However, during the same period of time, the number of blacks currently in the workforce was also 2 million less. So there has been no net increase in the number of employed blacks despite a substantial increase in the black population. And what’s curious about that, though, is that during the same period of time, 4.4 million more foreign-born workers were employed in the United States.”
    Indeed, research shows that immigration accounts for 40 percent of the 18-point percentage decline in black employment levels in the last several years, he said.
    “An 18-point decline is hundreds of thousands of blacks without jobs,” Kirsanow concluded. “In addition to depressing black employment levels, the evidence that we adduce shows that illegal immigration – frankly any low-skilled immigration – tends to drive down the wages of jobs that are available for black Americans.”
    Watch civil rights commissioner’s testimony before the U.S. Senate Wednesday:
    No benefits to average American
    Steven Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, testified that immigration does not confer significant economic benefits on the native-born.
    Rather, large-scale immigration, whether legal or illegal, “tends to redistribute income from some American workers, often from the poorest and least educated, to business owners and other American workers,” Camarota told the committee.
    The U.S. welcomes more than one million legal immigrants per year, which does make the U.S. economy’s gross domestic product significantly larger.
    “But a larger GDP does not necessarily result in a wealthier society,” he explained. “In fact, almost all of this increase in GDP goes to the immigrants themselves as payment for their labor.”
    Read Camarota’s statement here: http://cis.org/Testimony/Camarota-Th...erican-Workers
    “When the employment analysis is expanded beyond the officially unemployed, the situation for Americans looks grim,” he said. “The number and share of native-born Americans ages 16 to 65 who are not in the labor market (not working or looking for work) is at or near a record level, with no meaningful improvement in the last two years. Job growth has not come close to matching new immigration and population increase; 17. 5 million more working-age people were not working in 2015 than in 2000.”
    Camarota concluded, “Any suggestion that the nation needs immigration because there is a shortage of labor is not supported by the available data.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/civil-rig...3xRewfHcd41.99

Yes, it does. It most definitely harms black Americans "disproportionately". Illegal immigration and massive legal immigration is a violation of the civil rights of US citizens, especially black Americans, because black workers are the actual labor targets of illegal immigration. The racism embedded in illegal immigration is appalling and a national disgrace.

Thank you for post this article, 6 Million Dollar Man!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please take note in that last article I posted, how the conclusion in the last sentence that illegals are needed to do the jobs others won't take has been disproved. Also, the article also states how the wages and job opportunies for black males has pretty much been decimated by the presence of illegal aliens. Pretty much, others won't take these jobs because illegals drove down the wages and working conditions in these jobs to make it unbearable to native born Americans, whites and blacks. The parasitic employers who hire illegals are making more money at the expense of the American worker.

Camarota concluded, “Any suggestion that the nation needs immigration because there is a shortage of labor is not supported by the available data.”

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Please take note in that last article I posted, how the conclusion in the last sentence that illegals are needed to do the jobs others won't take has been disproved. Also, the article also states how the wages and job opportunies for black males has pretty much been decimated by the presence of illegal aliens. Pretty much, others won't take these jobs because illegals drove down the wages and working conditions in these jobs to make it unbearable to native born Americans, whites and blacks. The parasitic employers who hire illegals are making more money at the expense of the American worker.[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Helmet]

Yes, and he absolutely right. That's why I post and post my desire for a 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on All Immigration.

We need a 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on All Immigration. And we need it now. That's not a travel ban, that's not a visitors or tourist ban, that's not a diplomatic or business person's ban, that's not a special skill short-term specific job related work like making a movie. It's a ban on permanent residents and long-term workers. We don't need more residents, and we don't need more workers. We have more than enough residents and far more than enough workers and will for many many years.

CONGRESS, STOP IT ALL NOW! ZERO GREEN CARDS. ZERO WORK VISAS.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yes, it does. It most definitely harms black Americans "disproportionately". Illegal immigration and massive legal immigration is a violation of the civil rights of US citizens, especially black Americans, because black workers are the actual labor targets of illegal immigration. The racism embedded in illegal immigration is appalling and a national disgrace.

Thank you for post this article, 6 Million Dollar Man!!
    Black people need to know this stuff Judy. They have been deceived by illegal alien proponents into having them blindly help defend illegal immigration instead of seeing the truth about how it's devastating their communities more than anyone's.

The black community is devasted here in Chicago, with most African Americans living in poverty and not being able to find a job. But there are hundreds of thousands of illegals here in Chicago, and most of them have a job. I think we need to start doing the math here, and ask ourselves why so many African Americans are unemployed here in Chicago. I think the last 2 articles I just posted tell us the answer. If these illegals weren't here, most of these jobs would open up to the African American community, plus having to employ American citizens, like African Americans, the wages and working conditions will also improve, so they can make a livable wage to support themselves and their families.

And best of all, the money made by the new jobs opened up to American citizens, such as African Americans, as well as whites, will be recirculated in the local economy, creating more jobs in addition, instead of being sent across the border to another country. We're losing out in 2 ways by illegal immigration.

We're losing out in 2 ways by illegal immigration.
    Ok, I don't usually quote myself, but let's make it 3 ways that we're losing out by illegal immigration. Also, let's not forget that the tax money saved on welfare and unemployment benefits by putting people back to work can be redirected to creating even more jobs like new roads, bridges, etc. Getting rid of illegal aliens would be a win, win, win situation for everyone.

Btw..here's another slavery....abortion , African-American, 48%

Less care to illegals, less charity to abroad, should fix this sad number...?
    PP aren't located in rich neighborhoods,of course....but rich girls and feminists, faiting for pro choice..to reduce number of poors...I am wrong on this?

YES! YES! YES!! You've got it, 6 Million Dollar Man!!! You've nailed the whole issue in 3 paragraphs. Black Americans do not know this, maybe some do, but I don't think most do because they don't follow the issue and gain the benefit of all the research that's available. We need to start sharing the information directly with black Americans, co-workers, associates, friends, so they can get it to their organizations. Black Americans have a lot of groups they belong to, but a lot of their sound boards are their churches. That dates way back and is still true today. There's a Black Chamber of Commerce, and there may be other black civic organizations who might be good sources to get the information to. Of course talk radio also. I think there are a large number of black hosted radio stations, I think may of them may be religious related, but they still talk politics and black issues.

I wish we had more black citizens involved in ALIPAC, too. I know we have some, but I'm not sure who they are. But all black members of ALIPAC please help US get the word out to more black Americans about the adverse impact of illegal immigration on black workers.

Ok, I don't usually quote myself, but let's make it 3 ways that we're losing out by illegal immigration. Also, let's not forget that the tax money saved on welfare and unemployment benefits by putting people back to work can be redirected to creating even more jobs like new roads, bridges, etc. Getting rid of illegal aliens would be a win, win, win situation for everyone.
    YES!! It's a win-win-win situation for all Americans, all American Workers, all American Taxpayers. Definitely a home run with bases loaded for everybody. It's winning the World Series for our country, citizens, economy and coffers to end illegal immigration in the United States once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marci View Post
    Btw..here's another slavery....abortion , African-American, 48%

Less care to illegals, less charity to abroad, should fix this sad number...?
    PP aren't located in rich neighborhoods,of course....but rich girls and feminists, faiting for pro choice..to reduce number of poors...I am wrong on this?
    I'm not really sure I understand what you're asking Marci. Are you maybe talking about social services? I read an article that in addition to illegal immigration making less jobs available to African Americans, there are also less social services available to them as well, because these social services are being redirected to illegals. If you google "Effects of illegal immigration on African Americans", you'll find lots of information.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast