Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Why are African Americans brainwashed about illegal immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post

Illegal immigrants aren't doing anything the US needs or wants and what they do isn't worth a damn anyway. It is work of an inferior quality. African Americans can see this and don't see much of a future in the jobs being done by illegals.
    Um, no. Illegals are taking what was once good paying construction and manufacturing jobs. The trade that I'm in used to be a good trade that paid good money and was enough to support a family on. With all these illegals that came here, the trade I'm in is no longer a good paying career because illegals do it for very low wages, which brought the wages down for everyone else in the trade because of the competition from these uninvited house guests. The argument that illegals only take jobs that no else wants is a bunch of bull.

And on top of it, the quality fell a lot, because they do crappy work. But if that saves employers money by paying much lower wages, I guess that's what's important.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Um, no. Illegals are taking what was once good paying construction and manufacturing jobs. The trade that I'm in used to be a good trade that paid good money and was enough to support a family on. With all these illegals that came here, the trade I'm in is no longer a good paying career because illegals do it for very low wages, which brought the wages down for everyone else in the trade because of the competition from these uninvited house guests. The argument that illegals only take jobs that no else wants is a bunch of bull.

And on top of it, the quality fell a lot, because they do crappy work. But if that saves employers money by paying much lower wages, I guess that's what's important.
    Construction and manufacturing are only a very small part of the illegal immigrant economy. And you missed my point that the work that the illegals do is inferior. The acceptance of this inferior work is the pathway made for illegal immigrants by legal immigrants who do the hiring for construction and manufacturing. Illegal immigrants rarely speak English and the people who hire them and manage them must speak their language of origin. The decline in quality in construction, especially real estate is part of the social grip that illegals have on the economy. African Americans can see this.

The major part of the illegal immigrant economy is public assistance and small businesses. Restaurants, landscaping and other patron based businesses make up the rest. Agriculture too is increasingly owned by legal immigrants. The argument that illegal immigrants only take jobs that no one else wants is a fake argument. They only take jobs that no one else is going to get whether they are here or not.

There is no future in the economy for African Americans as it exists now. Getting rid of the illegals is only half the battle. The jobs will evaporate once the illegals go because the economy no longer supports the same standards that we once saw that supported our economy. The legal immigrants running management and the hiring are not going to hire African Americans. If they were going to do that, they would have done it already.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The legal immigrants running management and the hiring are not going to hire African Americans. If they were going to do that, they would have done it already.
    That is exactly right. They will seek out legal hispanics and demand more visas.

We need a 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on All Immigration.

Black Americans need to realize that most Hispanics and Latinos do not work for you at election time, you are working for them in these elections, helping to elect members of Congress and Mayors and Governors and Presidents who want amnesty for illegal aliens and more open borders and more legal immigration, which hurts all Americans, but especially Black and Hispanic Citizens of the United States.

None of us understand why black Americans do that. You are citizens, you're entitled to full protection under the law same as every other citizen. You sell yourselves down river when you join the "brown" or the "la raza" mission. It's mostly your jobs they took, it's your wages they deflated, if your house you lost that they took.

Time to Wake Up Black Americans and see this travesty for what it really is, the biggest darkest scam ever.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    Construction and manufacturing are only a very small part of the illegal immigrant economy. And you missed my point that the work that the illegals do is inferior. The acceptance of this inferior work is the pathway made for illegal immigrants by legal immigrants who do the hiring for construction and manufacturing. Illegal immigrants rarely speak English and the people who hire them and manage them must speak their language of origin. The decline in quality in construction, especially real estate is part of the social grip that illegals have on the economy. African Americans can see this.

The major part of the illegal immigrant economy is public assistance and small businesses. Restaurants, landscaping and other patron based businesses make up the rest. Agriculture too is increasingly owned by legal immigrants. The argument that illegal immigrants only take jobs that no one else wants is a fake argument. They only take jobs that no one else is going to get whether they are here or not.

There is no future in the economy for African Americans as it exists now. Getting rid of the illegals is only half the battle. The jobs will evaporate once the illegals go because the economy no longer supports the same standards that we once saw that supported our economy. The legal immigrants running management and the hiring are not going to hire African Americans. If they were going to do that, they would have done it already.
    I see what you're saying. And even if these employers did not want to hire black people, they can always hire high school and college kids. There is a big jobless rate among our youth. When I was 16 years old, my first job, part-time after school, was bussing tables at a restaurant. Other of my classmates were bag boys at grocery stores, laboring in landscaping, doing piece work in manufacturing. These jobs are good for young kids entering the workforce for the first time. It not only puts money into their pocket, but it also builds a good work ethic among our young people. I would've even worked in fields picking beans if I had to, to make some money when I was 16 years old. So the argument that pro-illegal immigration proponents have that they only do jobs that Americans don't want is very weak.

Also, if these places won't hire black people, so be it. There would still be an enormous amount of decent and good jobs available to black people, as well as white people, in construction and manufacturing if we deported all the illegals in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    That is exactly right. They will seek out legal hispanics and demand more visas.

We need a 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on All Immigration.

Black Americans need to realize that most Hispanics and Latinos do not work for you at election time, you are working for them in these elections, helping to elect members of Congress and Mayors and Governors and Presidents who want amnesty for illegal aliens and more open borders and more legal immigration, which hurts all Americans, but especially Black and Hispanic Citizens of the United States.

None of us understand why black Americans do that. You are citizens, you're entitled to full protection under the law same as every other citizen. You sell yourselves down river when you join the "brown" or the "la raza" mission. It's mostly your jobs they took, it's your wages they deflated, if your house you lost that they took.

Time to Wake Up Black Americans and see this travesty for what it really is, the biggest darkest scam ever.
    I couldn't have said it better Judy. Nicely said.

I see what you're saying. And even if these employers did not want to hire black people, they can always hire high school and college kids. ...
    You continue to ignore my basic argument. Jobs taken up by illegal immigrants are not going to be available to anyone who is not themselves an immigrant, illegal or otherwise. The problem is not that illegal immigrants have taken jobs away from citizens, but that the economy itself has been seized by immigrants (and their sympathizers) and applied to employ other immigrants and especially illegals.

Until we take that piece of the economy back, getting rid of illegals will not make more jobs available to real citizens, especially African Americans.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I couldn't have said it better Judy. Nicely said.
    Thank you so much 6 Million Dollar Man! When I first got involved in the effort to stop illegal immigration almost 12 years ago, I did 3 weeks of research, almost non-stop to try to understand this inexplicable happening in our country. I saw then what it was and it was many things, but chief among them is a disguised but designed systematic institutional racism to discriminate against black Americans.

The history goes all the way back to the busting of the Black Meatpackers Union. These guys were warrior workers, and to me the unspoken unrecognized heroes of the real civil rights movement. They won their rights by hard work, superb work, best meat we ever had in this country, and they did it through negotiation and the legal skills of union rights.

The Black Meatpackers Union outperformed every other union in the United States and secured the highest wage and benefit package of any union in our country. They were legends and set a great example to other black workers and all workers for that matter.

The industry with the help of our CORRUPT POLITICIANS closed all those plants, relocated them to the boonies in small towns out in the midwest without the labor and used foreign illegal alien labor networks to hire illegal aliens to work those facilities.

It's just hard still for me to imagine that our country would allow something like that to happen and go un-prosecuted. It not only wasn't fair to the black workers who were laid off in the cities, it wasn't fair to consumers. Did prices go down? No, meat prices went up. Did meat quality remain high? No, it went down. It added handling and transportation charges, meat was less fresh, these foreign workers didn't have the same training and skill levels. It was just bad all the way around.

But it let white corporate owners show the blacks who was still the boss. That caught on and look at the mess we have on our hands now.

And who owned the foreign labor networks? The foreign drug cartels.

It was pure evil on every level forced down the throats of the American People and has spread like the cancer it is ever since.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-10-2017 at 02:13 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope Black Americans wake up to the fact that when the Democrats throw the "race card", it's not about black Americans, it's about their vote. The lives that Democrats want to foster is not the lives of Black Americans, but the lives of illegal aliens. The "race card" is a drug cartel tactic, not part of our political process in 2017.

Republicans freed the slaves, established civil rights for them, many of these were over-turned by Democrats with court challenges, black codes, and Jim Crow laws. Republicans kept fighting for black Americans and made more progress with the 1957 US Civil Rights Act, largely gutted by Democrats, but one that pushed some important aspects forward. The US Civil Rights Act of 1964 actually written by Republicans was supported by 80% of Republicans in Congress while Democrats only supported it with about 55% support, and only at that number because of Lyndon Johnson.

Republicans need to tell the truth to the American People about what Republicans have done. For far too long, Republicans have been too quiet about their relentless efforts on behalf of black Americans. The reason why they don't tout it during campaigns is because as a philosophy they don't want black Americans to feel like they owe Republicans anything, they want them to be free of all that suffering and struggle and vote for who today they think is best for them.

I understand the position of not exploiting black votes, and appreciate the objective, but when Democrats win elections on lies, falsehoods, deceptions and so forth, I think a different approach is necessary because the very people our party was formed to help continue to suffer in large numbers as a result of those lies and deceptions, because too many of them don't know the truth.

Truth is never wrong. Truth is what really sets US all free. It's time for Republicans to stand up and speak out about who has actually done what for black Americans, because black Americans deserve to know the truth about their history due to the impact it has on how they view and deal with the issues of today, especially political ones that affect their jobs, livelihoods, safety and economic security.

This election isn't about "voting rights". Every US citizen can vote in any US election anywhere they are registered, any time there is an election. That's a fact. This election was about JOBS, JOBS, JOBS, JOBS and fixing our country for black Americans, white Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, all Americans.
    I had no idea about how republicans wrote and mostly supported the civil rights act, while democrats barely did. This is good to know when talking to black people about this subject. I never bothered talking to black people about this subject because I figured if I used the "Lincoln freed the slaves" argument, that they would just say that that was ancient history. But this changes things a lot since it happened as recently as the 1960's, in addition to the Lincoln argument. I am going to research this. It would be great if we could document in one place all the things that republicans did for the African American community and how the democrats have been only using them as ignorant voters.

Thank you so much 6 Million Dollar Man! When I first got involved in the effort to stop illegal immigration almost 12 years ago, I did 3 weeks of research, almost non-stop to try to understand this inexplicable happening in our country. I saw then what it was and it was many things, but chief among them is a disguised but designed systematic institutional racism to discriminate against black Americans.

The history goes all the way back to the busting of the Black Meatpackers Union. These guys were warrior workers, and to me the unspoken unrecognized heroes of the real civil rights movement. They won their rights by hard work, superb work, best meat we ever had in this country, and they did it through negotiation and the legal skills of union rights.

The Black Meatpackers Union outperformed every other union in the United States and secured the highest wage and benefit package of any union in our country. They were legends and set a great example to other black workers and all workers for that matter.

The industry with the help of our CORRUPT POLITICIANS closed all those plants, relocated them to the boonies in small towns out in the midwest without the labor and used foreign illegal alien labor networks to hire illegal aliens to work those facilities.

It's just hard still for me to imagine that our country would allow something like that to happen and go un-prosecuted. It not only wasn't fair to the black workers who were laid off in the cities, it wasn't fair to consumers. Did prices go down? No, meat prices went up. Did meat quality remain high? No, it went down. It added handling and transportation charges, meat was less fresh, these foreign workers didn't have the same training and skill levels. It was just bad all the way around.

But it let white corporate owners show the blacks who was still the boss. That caught on and look at the mess we have on our hands now.

And who owned the foreign labor networks? The foreign drug cartels.

It was pure evil on every level forced down the throats of the American People and has spread like the cancer it is ever since.
    I never heard of this before. Just like in my previous post where I didn't know about the civil rights thing. I am going to research this stuff. African Americans need to finally know the truth about democrats. Can you provide some links to this stuff Judy? I figure since you know about this stuff, that maybe you know where to look to quickly find it since you've already done the work to research it. Also, anything else you can provide would be greatly appreciated as well. If we can get African Americans to know the truth and get them on our side, we may have a better chance of fighting this attempted destruction of our country by democrats trying to flood our country with illegals. Especially since the vast majority of illegals hate us and consider us to be the illegals from Europe who invaded their country. Watch the videos in the link I posted in the "videos" section about Baldwin Park, which shows what illegals really think of us.

Especially since the vast majority of illegals hate us and consider us to be the illegals from Europe who invaded their country. Watch the videos in the link I posted in the "videos" section about Baldwin Park, which shows what illegals really think of us.
    I'll save you a trip....http://www.theamericanresistance.com...2005may14.html

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast