Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Americans have to leave the USA ?

My wife and I, both American citizens could not afford to live any longer in the country that since 1968 I've been a legal alien and just 19 years old. I'm original from Uruguay (between Brazil and Argentina) In 1966 my father moved to NYC for business and he did a legal claim thru the American consulate in Montevideo, Uruguay. In 1968 I entered the USA with the signed obligation to register in the draft, which I did. I paid my dues and worked all these years till 2001. I was working self empoyed,I'm a dental technician. There are no jobs in my trade ( I sent well over 30 resumes) Finally my wife and I couldn't afford the medical bills and the increasing cost of living, we had enough !!. We took a small retirement and we live overseas (Salto, Uruguay) where we can survive with the money that in America rents a 1 bedroom apt.

In the mean time we watch in the news how the corrupted politicians turned America from bad to worse. I have to go thru all the legal channels to be a US citizen and served the United States of America when I was just a resident. Now we have well over 11 million illegal aliens that entered the country by breaking immigration laws. They're receiving many benefits,protection, taking away jobs from US citizens and legal aliens. That burden increases the cost to run our country by the billions of dollars, while thousands like us have to live somewhere else because our country turned so expensive that only the rich can have the American dream. My wife's family, besides her son, all of them are going thru hard times and they're American born.

We're against illegal immigration, illegal aliens have to be deported, they're breaking the law like any other criminal !!
    "Those who would seek the truth should take care that they may find it and in finding it be horrified." Delos B. McKown

Welcome to ALIPAC, Truthed and thank you so much for sharing your story with ALIPAC and the nation.

Please continue visiting our site and offering your input.

Many people believe erroneously that legal immigrants support illegal immigration.

We at ALIPAC no better but it sure helps to hear it directly from someone who has experienced this personally.

My position is that Legal Immigrants are the first line victims of illegal immigration.

You helped prove my theory.

Thanks again and we will keep up the fight and hopefully one day soon America will be America again and you can come home.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn