Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We should use every means possible !!

WELCOME, djr22fl, great letter. Consider me on board. When will we hear of something like this being organized?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have suggested this many time and it is my understanding that we cannot file a class action law suit against the federal government. I put the question to Judicial Watch. I still do not understand why not when ACLU does it all the time in behalf of illegal aliens.
    There should be some way that we can get them to enforce the laws they have made. This would be a good alternative for Hazleton if possible.

[PDF] The suit was brought as a class action by the State of Texas on ...File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    The suit was brought as a class action by the State of Texas. on behalf of all Texans; ..... nothing to enforce the immigration laws or that they have ...
    ftp://opinions.ca5.uscourts.gov/pub/95/ ... V0.wpd.pdf - Similar pages

The first of its kind in Northern California, the lawsuit seeks to enforce federal laws that expect the government to decide a citizenship application within 120 days of the naturalization test. Many of the named plaintiffs have been waiting for several years, a clear violation of the law.
    http://www.aclu.org/immigrants/gen/2828 ... 70208.html

Thank you djr22fl

Another quicker option would be to file a Declaration signed by 10 million Americans that they will all stop paying taxes unless the Government performs it's Constitutional duty of protecting American citizens and enforces the immigration laws beginning 90 days from the Declaration being delivered.

In fact the Continental Congress stated Americans did not have to pay taxes until their grievences were adressed.

If you could get this publicized on talk radio and some media I think you could get that many signatures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've often thought of a tax protest like this. Isn't even proposing something like this illegal though? I'd be all for it except for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Another quicker option would be to file a Declaration signed by 10 million Americans that they will all stop paying taxes unless the Government performs it's Constitutional duty of protecting American citizens and enforces the immigration laws beginning 90 days from the Declaration being delivered.

In fact the Continental Congress stated Americans did not have to pay taxes until their grievences were adressed.

If you could get this publicized on talk radio and some media I think you could get that many signatures.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I've often thought of a tax protest like this. Isn't even proposing something like this illegal though? I'd be all for it except for that.
    I don't think it is illegal but of course our Government already has been ignoring the Constitution all over the place (in fact our entire current Federal Government is Unconstitutional) so they wouldn't care if it was legal or not.

Now you could start with signing up people to only stop tax withholdings from their paychecks, a Federal Court recently ruled that was legal. If 10 million Americans just did this the Government would notice.

Now supposedly they would still have to pay their tax liability on April 15th, but a lawyer just won a case on the premise that taxes on labor are Unconstitutional. So paying on April 15th would be up to each persons comfort level.

Djr22fl-This is a great post.Consider me on board.I have often wondered why American citizens haven't been filing suits on local and state levels when they are victims of crimes by illegals.It is a dereliction of duty when you're told by an officer "just forget about it,they're illegal,theres nothing we can do" after a traffic accident or other altercation.We need to hit them where it hurts(the wallet) everything so far has seemed to just be one step forward,one step back.
    Plus,how is there a group like the aclu working to help destroy our country and no law group to stand up for the citizens?

I'm in, now we just need to find a lawyer willing to take the case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12