Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

we hold that power
    Our power is in our votes and our wallets.

So Bush by his own admission has deported 6 million?

But NOW Bush can't deport 12 to 20 million?

I am going to email that WH release to Bush.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Our power is in our votes and our wallets.
    Yes, our votes - but right now we are probably being faced with voting for either a Republican who favors illegals or a Democrat who favors illegals.

We need to work to make sure we have real choices.

But that will take time and our money can have an immediate effect. When we do something about the illegal employers then maybe the politicians will pay attention to us rather than the money they are getting from the employers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Percentage involving criminals
    If they're in this country illegally aren't they all criminals??
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Our inept government has the tools and ability to ferret out illegals in the work place, they just won't. They should be rightfully ashamed. Even just enforcing the employer sanctions in the 1986 Amnesty bill would have prevented so many from coming. The true fault here lies with those beady eyed, pencil necks in Washington. Never forget we PAY them well to protect us and this is what we get? Read the below and do it on an empty stomach!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Two federal agencies routinely collect evidence of employers who hire illegal immigrants, but they don't share it with law enforcement.

The Social Security Administration and the IRS have the names and addresses of likely illegal workers and their employers. But privacy laws keep their files secret, except in rare criminal investigations.

The agencies, however, don't even use the power they have when they detect discrepancies. The IRS doesn't fine the employers who repeatedly submit inaccurate data about their workers. Social Security does virtually nothing to alert citizens whose Social Security numbers are being used by others.

It's illegal for companies to knowingly hire undocumented workers. Yet audits of the suspense file show such bold errors that it's apparent companies are flouting the law.

Social Security won't reveal its worst offenders, but auditors have found, for example:

• A restaurant company submitted 4,100 duplicate Social Security numbers for workers.

• Another company submitted 33,000 errant reports in one year.

• Forty companies made the worst 100 list repeatedly over eight years.

• Five industries, including agriculture, restaurants and construction, accounted for 43 percent of inaccurate wage reports.

The link for the above info is now dead, but below is a similar article.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/nation/14411281.htm
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

We could colonize Mars with them couldn't we?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I wrote to my traitorous Senators (Bingaman and Domenici from NM) and let them know, in no uncertain terms, that I and many others wonder why ICE (formerly INS) even got a paycheck on 1 May, 2006. The friggin illegals were all over the TV. I could have zeroed in on them without special equipment, why didn't they? It is unbelievable the way our gov't thinks we are "estupidos".
    Hussein who?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123