Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why can't we deport illegals!?

Can someone explain to me why does the president and the senate believe that it is impractical or impossible to deport illegal immigrants? I watched just a few minutes of Mr. Dimwitted el Presidente last night then I watch CNN and Fox with lawmakers telling us that it would be impossible to deport 3 or 12 or more million illegals in this country???

It is very practical!!! Of course, this goes back to green cards or legal documents that prove one is a citizen and can legally work in this country. Hmmm

Did we not have a debate about this issue back in the Clinton era???

And, did not a majority of American people have a big uproar about having each individual in the United States provide legal documentation to the effect that one was a citizen or could legally work in this country? Hmm

Oh, sorry, that was the I-9 forms that each employer must fill out for each employee….so where did “we” go wrong and why are companies not heavily fined if not facing jail time for hiring illegals. Hmm

Give me the authority to gather up illegals. I have no problem finding them... why is our government having a difficult time???

I am just a simple woman…maybe I’m confused or wrong!?

Oh, by the way…did anyone see Jim Gilchrist last night???...He will also be on Fox again tonight…

It's really a problem of logistics. All those people would have to be gathered up somehow, detained somewhere and somehow; where they would have to fed, given medical care, transported, guarded and sheltered. There just aren't enough trucks or an area large enough to accomodate such a large group. All during this, you can expect riots, etc because of this policy.
    In my opinion, if we remove the incentives, then the illegals can remove themselves because it won't be in their best interest to stay. Unfortunately, I don't expect those incentives to be taken away.

take-action-now,

Oh, by the way…did anyone see Jim Gilchrist last night???...He will also be on Fox again tonight…

Yes I did. I saw him speak on C-Span and then later on with Larry King.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Kerkorian Chair:

take-action-now,

See W's article re the Kerkorian Chair:

http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

All those people would have to be gathered up somehow,
    They wouldn't have to ALL be gathered up in one fell swoop. Gather a few at a time and many of the rest would head south on their own.
    Americans First!

I like the word atrittion. has a great sound to it and also would teach the next bunch that think about trying that life will not be easy street up here. :P
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Sure, but are we talking hundreds or thousands? We've seen how difficult it is to move large amounts of people (Katrina) and/or shelter them. I agree that increased apprehension will make others move. That is one of the incentives (lack of fear of apprehension) that needs to be addressed.
    I just think it's easier to stop the influx (fence or vigilence), no free services, increased employer fines, etc.... and then let them go home when they find it isn't easy anymore.

Attrition folks and we would save serious money, take away the incentives to come here by enforcing our current laws and they will leave on their own.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course, it can be done.

Do you know how you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

That's how you do this.

As someone said, if you begin deporting them - many will go voluntarily.

There must be incentives for them to leave - like big fines - and felony charges if they have used false documents or received welfare, etc., fraudulently.

Then there needs to be huge fines for the employers - I mean HUGE fines.

Then, announce they will be deported in 30 to 60 days. This gives them time to get their stuff together. Many of them have their own transportation - believe me. Many of them own homes or other property. These are not just a bunch of poor helpless people. They can load up stuff and drive themselves home.

After the 60 days, the ones who did not leave voluntarily, can be found and taken kindly and gently on buses, nice clean buses, back to Mexico.

If you have a growth that is sucking the life from your body - you remove it. The surgery might be painful, might be expensive, might take a while in the surgery - but the alternative is death.

The is no question - for the US to survive - it must be done. The alternative is too horrible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How to Deport Twelve Million Immigrants - Stop the Money

why does the president and the senate believe that it is impractical or impossible to deport illegal immigrants?
    Its just their way of trying to control the debate.

Its also their way of saying that they are weak, and they don't WANT to handle the problem.

Remember in Desert Storm (Gulf I), the USA moved Five Hundred Thousand troops within a few weeks. And the real problem was not moving the troops, but the logistics of the battlefield.

There is no issue of combat logistics in dealing with immigrants. So the job would go faster and be easier.

Senators just keep HOPING that repeating their Mantra will make people believe it.

Most of what Bush does (at least on this issue) is Style and Image making, and Not substance.

The first step is to make it illegal to be in the U.S. Illegally, and CLOSE the Border.

The next step is to Cut off all ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS to Mexico.

The next step would be to Freeze Bank Accounts of those who have transfered funds to Mexico and cannot demonstrate U.S. Citizenship.

IF the flow of Payments and Funds are cut off, those 12 million people will RUN to Mexico.

And WHEN THEY DO, IT Seems as though there will be TWELVE MILLION JOB OPENINGS.
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast