Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They will go home if there's no benefit to being here.

They will go home by themselves, if there's no benefit to being here.

If the laws currently on the books were followed and employers were fined and jailed, the illegals wouldn't look so attractive. When there was a rumor that ICE was doing a sweep...the construction in my area, came to almost a full stop. So what does that tell you...that the employers feel secure in hiring illegals.

If there were no anchor babies, then social services allowed.
    If English was the only language allowed on gov't /business forms, and certainly, no voting in anything but English. (see my story...I'm not opposed to other languages.)
    ONLY Life threatening medical treatment allowed.
    NO banks allowed to give home loans to illegals.
    Fence that border. etc.

WE MUST TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Did you all see that William is looking into a protest with a change in voter registration? Watch for it. We've got to vote out of office all those who in anyway, by any name, go along with amnesty.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I noticed that Bush did not mention taking away the welfare benefit, HUD Homes and special privilages.

What about me! The American that has been tollerating the abuse?

What is this taking up "roots" crap? Does that mean if they all run out and buy a house and pop out an Anchor baby that is roots? I don't have compassion for people that are forcing themselves on me. That is disrespectful and paying a fine will not work in my book.

That's like violating me and saying here take some money it will make it better. Really, sounds like a Michael Jackson/Catholic Priest plan!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Eisenhower deported 1.4 million of them in 1954, "operation wetback", if he could do it back then we could do it now. Our government does not want to do it. They allowed them to come into the country, they are supported by corporate america, the unions, the aclu and even the government. They are backed by powerful organizations. When our president addresses the nation, he does not even speak to us, he is speaking to them. Our president insults us by say we will not do work. America is turning it's back on us. Are you starting to feel like a minority here? There is a much bigger picture. Why are they saying that they are prepared to take the top of this thing if it does not go in the direction that they want?

Alot of political analyists stated that Bush was speaking to his conservative republicans in the senate, what about the american citizens in this country Mr. President. They do not want your temporary worker program and they do want secure borders, not the crap you just handed us last night. His approval ratings are going to fall again over this speech.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What happens if they don't have the money to pay the fine? Set em up on a payment plan? $1 a week? month?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12