Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Bush wanted a blanket amnesty but thank God dems had contol in 2006 and voted it down along with a hand full of reps.Reagon did amnesty and look what it got us.Obama has done more against illegals even if it isnt much,but he isnt for amnesty but for them to go through the right channels to become legal or serve in military or go to collage then it would take 13 years after that,but as far who has done more i dont know but i will resurch it like i always do and report back.You have to remember its all about getting vote weather its 1 to 100 to a polaticion any vote matters no matter if their dem.or rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalista_HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    ... Obama has given orders though to not deport illegals who haven't committed a felony.

I don't get this obsession over the Hispanic vote. Only 10 million Hispanics voted in the last presidential election compared to well over 120 million non-Hispanic voters. Did our politicans fail at mathamatics?
    I don't know if in fact Obama has ordered not to deport non-felon illegals, but the fact is he's deported a massive quantity of illegals who aren't felons. In fact, under a program that was supposedly to deport felon illegals, a significant portion of those deported weren't felons after all.

In response to your comment about the quantity of Hispanic voters, the fact is that the Hispanic vote in California now is extremely powerful and has shaped much of our current political landscape. In fact, a major reason why California is in such bad shape and not recovering is because of the Hispanic vote that is willing to sacrifice economic prosperity in favor of government-as-caretaker policies.
    I see you are Cap from the vile HB forum. Things kind of slow there? What a bunch of brown reconquista and self-hating whites there are in there.

Back on topic. Obama, if I remember correctly only instituted this policy in the past year. He ordered Homeland Security and ICE not to deport illegals that didn't have a felony. That is ridiculous! Whether or not they have committed a felony our laws still demand deportation.

The Hispanic vote might be more influental in the southwest but overall, their vote doesn't mean squat. The numbers just aren't there. It is true they love those social programs that the Dems provide them but what bothers me most is that far too many of them think their ethnic group should be above our laws and rewarded for breaking them.

duckman wrote:

Bush wanted a blanket amnesty but thank God dems had contol in 2006 and voted it down along with a hand full of reps
    What are you talking about? Actually the Republicans were in control of the U.S. House of Representatives in 2007 and the Speaker of the House (Sensenbrenner sp?) refused to bring the amnesty bill that was passed by the Democrat majority ruled Senate to a vote. The dems did not have control of the House, nor did they vote amnesty down. It was the House, ruled by Republicans, that stopped the amnesty after the Democrat majority ruled Senate passed it.

duckman wrote:

Obama has done more against illegals even if it isnt much,but he isnt for amnesty but for them to go through the right channels to become legal
    There is no right channel for an illegal to go through while residing illegally in our country. Obama wants to give them a path, but that path cannot be considered anything but an amnesty. I'm confused as to why you're buying into Capitalista_HB's B.S.

I agree, anything that allows them to remain here whether it is called amnesty, legalization, CIR or a path to citizenship is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    duckman wrote:

Bush wanted a blanket amnesty but thank God dems had contol in 2006 and voted it down along with a hand full of reps
    What are you talking about? Actually the Republicans were in control of the U.S. House of Representatives in 2007 and the Speaker of the House (Sensenbrenner sp?) refused to bring the amnesty bill that was passed by the Democrat majority ruled Senate to a vote. The dems did not have control of the House, nor did they vote amnesty down. It was the House, ruled by Republicans, that stopped the amnesty after the Democrat majority ruled Senate passed it.

duckman wrote:

[quote:31ac0i9g]Obama has done more against illegals even if it isnt much,but he isnt for amnesty but for them to go through the right channels to become legal
    There is no right channel for an illegal to go through while residing illegally in our country. Obama wants to give them a path, but that path cannot be considered anything but an amnesty. I'm confused as to why you're buying into Capitalista_HB's B.S.[/quote:31ac0i9g]

Cap is a pro-illegal advocate. She/he thinks that the "good" illegals should be able to remain here. Isn't "good" illegal an oxymoron? According to that mindset a "good" illegal is one who hasn't committed a felony such as rape, murder, etc.

... Nope, Obama is not the most anti-illegal immigrant president we've ever had and hopefully he won't be the best we'll see in the future.
    Which president in our lifetime has been more anti-illegals?
    Uh, probably about all of them! Do you really trust the numbers coming from the Obama administration? Let's assume they are accurate - why do you think they deported so many? It's all a stragedy, which I hope is unsuccessful, to pass an amnesty. Pay attention, every single day we're hearing about illegals being released from jail, purposely not apprehended at the border, given waivers from deportation, etc. Even during the Bush administration I didn't hear of so many illegals being ignored, released, and legalized through visas. Honestly, I've never heard of so many illegals getting de facto amnesties, have you?
    I guess they could be making up the numbers, but I assumed that it would be difficult to do that. No?

As for why Obama has deported so many, I think there are two primary reasons: (1) Big Labor hates that hard-working illegals compete for jobs, and (2) Hispanics preferred Hillary in the primary and cited Obama's color as the reason. So, it's payback. Besides, Obama has nothing to lose. He's got over 70% approval rating among Hispanics and they're going to vote for him no matter what he does.

You hear of amnesties, but those are the high-profile committed leftists like the university student body president who's not only an illegal, but he worked for Democrat campaigns, ran voter registrations, is registered to vote himself, and got into a car wreck without a license. He just announced that he was accepted into California state university MBA program despite a 2.0 GPA. For every one of him, there are thousands of campesino-type illegals that Obama ships out by the bus load. Preference is given to the uppity illegals.

... I see you are Cap from the vile HB forum. Things kind of slow there? What a bunch of brown reconquista and self-hating whites there are in there.
    Yes, I'm from the HB forum. Hardly anyone posts there anymore. Most conversations are dominated by a racist leftist and her abrasive style seems to have ruined the fun for everyone.

The reason why I brought this subject up is because we at AIPAC have conquered the immigration issue on the grassroots level . 70 to 80% of Americans agree with us on this issue. So we've made our case and the American people agree. But now, the final test, we need to get an American president who will actually fulfill the will of the American people (no small feat). So far it looks like we've got nothing but losers in the Republican party for 2014 (Newt Gingrich??? Spare me). But there's still a lot of time left. Lets see if we can do some damage.

Yes, I'm from the HB forum. Hardly anyone posts there anymore. Most conversations are dominated by a racist leftist and her abrasive style seems to have ruined the fun for everyone.
    "Yeah! it's been a real F-ing Hoot!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

... I see you are Cap from the vile HB forum. Things kind of slow there? What a bunch of brown reconquista and self-hating whites there are in there.
    You mean Evil Evie? lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast