Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why can't we get an anti-illegal immigration president?

I'm impressed with the grassroots nature of the anti-illegal immigration movement. And we've gotten traction on all levels of politics. Except president. Why is that? Look at our recent presidents: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama. Disasters all on the illegal immigration issue. And usually the opposition party is just as bad. Our recent Obama vs McCain match-up being a particularly noxious example.

Immigration is a federal issue after all, as Obama is so fond of telling us. If we could get an anti-illegal immigration president we could turn this thing around in 6 months. Why are we having so little success on this level?

Because both parties still look at it as future voters and they both want a piece of the action. This should not be about parties. This is about laws of theis country and the security of this country. And of course the economics of the citizens in this country.

The government still has a mindset that we can afford anything ,no matter what the costs. And both parties are wrong on that issue as we see today the amount of debt we are in.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Because every president and every candidate for that office is a member of the CFR and they all have the same agenda. They just follow orders. Nothing personal. And the mass invasion of illegal aliens into this country is part of their duty. Its their job to destroy the USA as we know it, or thought we did. The group has many members and has been operating for years.

Those in power live in a glass bubble isolated mostly from day to day problems simply they feel no impact from the huge number of illegals and the middle class bear the burden and problems.

In plain terms they want people to vote and buy beer, cell phones,etc while they continue to stock there bank accounts in foregin countries. It's difficult to see poor/crime unless you live in the area...

Corrupt poor quality goverment and greed will be the down fall of America, more danger in those categories then Muslim terrorist IMO.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Alot of it boils down to campaign donations from big business. They want their slave labor so they can maximize profits. Then again politicians hire them as well. We have all heard of that before. Just last week one member of the Florida senate mentioned he had a farm and was against passing the e verify bill because he needs workers on his farm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think some of our problem involves career politicians. We need term-limits in the U.S. Congress! Presidents can only serve eight years, why not congresspersons and senators? I think term-limits would decrease the power big business and special interest groups have over our elected representatives. Believe it or not, even Sen. Harry Reid was against amnesty early in his career. Many great opinions on this issue in this thread.

It's because the U. S. is not a democracy or a republic. It's run by the shadow government and the common sense of the people is being blocked.

Banned
    An anti-illegal President is obviously to much to ask for! How about a pro-American citizen President?

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    An anti-illegal President is obviously to much to ask for! How about a pro-American citizen President?
    I totally agree with you. It has been a long time since we had a President who put Citizens first !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Obama is probably the most anti-illegals president we'll ever see. He's deported more illegals than any president in our lifetime, and he's systematically attacked employers of illegals. He voted in favor of the border wall and he's made sure to keep immigration reform on the back burner (even though he pretends it's important to him).

By the 2016 elections, there will be a tsunami of Latino voters, and almost all are pro-illegal. It's not because of big business that the Republicans avoid taking on illegals, but rather it's for fear of losing even more of the Latino vote.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast