Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unless and until we all realize there is no difference in the so-called two parties, we are not going to win this thing.

They are two sides of the same party. The party of greedy and power. They each just have their varied rhetoric and pet projects.

Make no mistake, they both want this amnesty and it has very little to do with party politics. It has to do with destroying America and it's sovereignty. The illegals are just their pawns.

The joke may be on them. If we do remain a free country long enough for the illegals to have a vote, many of the jokers in Washington will be replaced by someone Hispanic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I go to Church I am practically instructed to vote Republican. When I go to my Union hall I am practically instructed to vote Democrat.

Working class people (is that OK to say?) fear that a Republican leadership will give all of the breaks to businesses and that they will be squeezed by rising prices (due to profits) and reduced benefits and chronic job insecurity. Business owners fear that their employees will be careless, apathetic, slovenly, self-destructive miscreants who don't really give a hoot about the responsibilities of maintaining an emterprise.

So there is this constant battle going on for who will enjoy an economically secure future in America. Labor unions have been shell shocked by their rapid decline in memebrships figures so they are going after whoever they can get to increase the rolls. The Dems know they can best count on labor unions to give them the best chance of winning close elections. With illegal aliens the Dems figure that they can portray that group as being another underdog to be saved by the combined liberal/Dem cabal.

I think Dems are going to find that the political reality is far different now.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    The real question is, why do so many Republicans want amnesty when it virtually assures Democratic dominance
    The Party nor principles means anything to them, they are just looking at the multimillion dollar retirement their corporate masters will give them. Larry Craig is a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Voter Fraud and swing elections in key cities and states. California, Texas, Florida, New York, Georgia. If you have enough illegal alien turned voters and offer drivers licenses to achieve that goal, away the Democratic voter rolls grow.

CONTROL, POWER, GREED and the belief in a welfare nation for all.

Psalm 91
    You are exactly right.This is why they want to give them drivers liscences and make it unconstitutional to have to show proper Id when voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    The real question is, why do so many Republicans want amnesty when it virtually assures Democratic dominance
    The Party nor principles means anything to them, they are just looking at the multimillion dollar retirement their corporate masters will give them. Larry Craig is a good example.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking. They are destroying their own party for greed, selfishness, and opportunism.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Unless and until we all realize there is no difference in the so-called two parties, we are not going to win this thing.

They are two sides of the same party. The party of greedy and power. They each just have their varied rhetoric and pet projects.
    Excellent point!

Don't believe the hype. Not all Dems love illegals or are supporters of the mess our reps have created. The voices of us Dems who speak out against illegal aliens and the ridiculous priveleges they're being handed on a daily basis are (much like our counterparts) being ignored or labeled as racist. Since I'm a double minority (black woman) I find the racist comment absolutely insulting. Discriminating against someone because of their race/color is a far cry from expecting our local/state/fed leaders to uphold our laws against people who enter our country illegally. I'd really like for them to explain how this is racism (of course we know that's just a smoke screen excuse they like to use but I'd still like to see them try to explain that one).

God help us all because right now, I don't have faith in any political party since they have all been so passive and unwilling to take a united stand and demand that our immigration laws be respected and the rights of American CITIZENS be forever the first priority. Too bad Lou Dobbs isn't on the ballot--he'd certainly get my vote!

My first post!

Welcome aboard NotSoLiberalDemocrat!

(From a former Dem, now Independent)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Welcome aboard NotSoLiberalDemocrat!

(From a former Dem, now Independent)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoLiberalDemocrat
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Excellent point!

Don't believe the hype. Not all Dems love illegals or are supporters of the mess our reps have created. The voices of us Dems who speak out against illegal aliens and the ridiculous priveleges they're being handed on a daily basis are (much like our counterparts) being ignored or labeled as racist. Since I'm a double minority (black woman) I find the racist comment absolutely insulting. Discriminating against someone because of their race/color is a far cry from expecting our local/state/fed leaders to uphold our laws against people who enter our country illegally. I'd really like for them to explain how this is racism (of course we know that's just a smoke screen excuse they like to use but I'd still like to see them try to explain that one).

God help us all because right now, I don't have faith in any political party since they have all been so passive and unwilling to take a united stand and demand that our immigration laws be respected and the rights of American CITIZENS be forever the first priority. Too bad Lou Dobbs isn't on the ballot--he'd certainly get my vote!

My first post!
    Welcome NotSo Liberal Democrat,

Very true what you said. This fight of ours goes beyond political party, race, gender, ethnicity, etc. We are all Americans who want our laws upheld and our country saved from this invasion.

So true what you said about racism. These OBL groups think that using the race card will cause Americans to stop fighting this fight. This gets me so angry when they use this because it has nothing to do with race! It boils my blood when they compare their "struggle" to that of Rosa Parks, etc. There is NO COMPARISON!

I agree with you-Lou Dobbs would have my vote as well

Nicole

Some Dems are on our side.

Let's not forget the Dorgans, McCaskills, and Bayhs who faced down their party's leadership to help block cloture this summer. And I'm telling you, we can make a definite dent in the Left's confusion over this issue by posting Thom Hartmann's opinions from "Screwed" on liberal blogs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast