Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This may help with Searches, but first I'd like to say the "search' on the left side of page does not work, so Please us the search at the top of the page between "FORUM FAQ" AND "USERGROUPS"
    Also here are some directions compliments of Jean that will help you!

‘Search for Keywords’ – type in two words from within the article

Check the box – ‘Search for all terms’

Go down to ‘Search previous’ and change from ‘all posts’ to ‘7 days’

Click on ‘Search’

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-33156.html

Hope this helps
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This may help with Searches, but first I'd like to say the "search' on the left side of page does not work, so Please us the search at the top of the page between "FORUM FAQ" AND "USERGROUPS"

Click on ‘Search’

Hope this helps
    I was using the google searchbox on the homepage to search the website. I'll start using the other one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Click on ‘Search’

Hope this helps
    I was using the google searchbox on the homepage to search the website. I'll start using the other one.
    Great, hope it helps, it has me and I know what a bugger it can be good luck!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let Ron Paul know how much you appreciate him and what he wants to do.

Get out there, vote and make sure you write Ron Paul on the ballot for President. Encourage all of your friends and neighbors to do it, too. If enough of us do that, we have the power to seriously sway the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTolerance
    Let Ron Paul know how much you appreciate him and what he wants to do.

Get out there, vote and make sure you write Ron Paul on the ballot for President. Encourage all of your friends and neighbors to do it, too. If enough of us do that, we have the power to seriously sway the vote.
    I'd LOVE to vote for RP, but to do so is a waste since he is no longer in the race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Because he is the only one with any common sence and is for the AMERICAN PEOPLE, and not for the illegal invasion. He does not want the illegals here, he is for the LAWs of the USA.
    He does not cater, to mexico demanding all this money 1.4 billion dollars for drug wars. he thinks it is a scam, and so do I . I think they want AMERICAS money, and our Land. They would rather take us out than, deal with us.

My write in is for Chuck Baldwin.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Someone please tell me why E-Verifiy finally passed congress (House) 400+ for and 2 against....one of the two against was Ron Paul ...I am alittle confused here!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Is a national disgrace how Ron Paul has been treated by the MSM. All but ignored!

I think this is the case because if they gave him a chance he would have run away with this election and the MSM knows this. The MSM has been in the tank for Obama from day one and they don't care what anyone says about it!
    ITA. I refuse to follow the sheeple to slaughter. I plan to write in Ron Paul on my ballot.
    That's a big DITTO WMM! It may not matter much nationally, but at least I stuck to my principles and will be able to look myself in the mirror.

I'm thinking about getting some bumper stickers made that will read: "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul!"

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Is a national disgrace how Ron Paul has been treated by the MSM. All but ignored!

I think this is the case because if they gave him a chance he would have run away with this election and the MSM knows this. The MSM has been in the tank for Obama from day one and they don't care what anyone says about it!
    ITA. I refuse to follow the sheeple to slaughter. I plan to write in Ron Paul on my ballot.
    That's a big DITTO WMM! It may not matter much nationally, but at least I stuck to my principles and will be able to look myself in the mirror.

I'm thinking about getting some bumper stickers made that will read: "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul!"
    I couldn't agree more. All that matters to me is knowing in that I didn't vote for either of the MSM endorsed traitors.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

MW
    Jazzloverinc wrote:

If Ron Paul voted NO there was probably a very good reason. Riders attached to the bill , pork on the bill, maybe it was too invasive..violating our 4 th amendment rights...maybe they didn't give him time to read it.
    I'm tired of hearing the same old excuse everytime Ron Paul votes against us, especially when it concerns the cracking down on employers and illegally working aliens. A few of us have said repeated that he is an open borders advocate. However, unfortunately there are some that refuse to acknowledge the facts when presented.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast