Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This may help with Searches, but first I'd like to say the "search' on the left side of page does not work, so Please us the search at the top of the page between "FORUM FAQ" AND "USERGROUPS"
    Also here are some directions compliments of Jean that will help you!

‘Search for Keywords’ – type in two words from within the article

Check the box – ‘Search for all terms’

Go down to ‘Search previous’ and change from ‘all posts’ to ‘7 days’

Click on ‘Search’

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-33156.html

Hope this helps

Using two words makes things worse...

With basic search engines that equals:

Search For AND Search For

That results in practically doubling or tripling the hits...especially if it is common words like "Smith", "today", etc.

I look for three things:

1. A word that is so unique or uniquely mispelled.

"barbecue" since most people without thinking use "barbeque".

(Used it for finding the Bird Feeder dupes...if I remember correctly)

2. Something like "[EB1" which was in a Norm Matloff article...

3. Two words joined by a hypen or double hypen.

"American--and"

(From the Ron Paul article...)

All are unique AND are entered in the search bar as ONE STRING

For example:

NOT as...

123 4567

Doing the above literally almost always cuts my list of results to less than one page.

That's why I am done usually in less than a minute.

Go ahead and practice...you'll get the drift real quick!!!

Trust me...

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

To put it in a nutshell, the Establishment hates Paul because he isn't a Globalist.

April
    Someone please tell me why E-Verifiy finally passed congress (House) 400+ for and 2 against....one of the two against was Ron Paul ...I am alittle confused here!
    That kind of freaked me out too, SOSAD, I would love to know why as well.

I tried to tell ya'll why

I tried to tell ya'll why but my post was removed.

http://www.bible-prophecy.com/warnings.htm

We all need to be very careful as to what we transcribe as the anti-christ. Do you guys think it would be this obvious?? I see that he could be mistaken for it - especially as highly as he regards himself - but don't think he fits the bill.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab

We all need to be very careful as to what we transcribe as the anti-christ. Do you guys think it would be this obvious?? I see that he could be mistaken for it - especially as highly as he regards himself - but don't think he fits the bill.
    Your right alisab. I misspoke. I can see though by how well recieved Obama is by many, the time is ripe that the world will accept a world savior. Maybe Obama is preparing the way for that person?

Quote Originally Posted by Doots

Your right alisab. I misspoke. I can see though by how well recieved Obama is by many, the time is ripe that the world will accept a world savior. Maybe Obama is preparing the way for that person?
    Have you read "Dead Heat" by Joel Rosenberg. VERY INTERESTING. He has worked in politics but his passion is Biblical prophecy. Every book he has written in the last couple of years, things have come true before the book is published BUT already written. He writes his novels with "IF biblical prophecy was to take place TODAY what would it look like?" He has worked with Benjamin Netanyahu (sp?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Have you read "Dead Heat" by Joel Rosenberg. VERY INTERESTING. He has worked in politics but his passion is Biblical prophecy. Every book he has written in the last couple of years, things have come true before the book is published BUT already written. He writes his novels with "IF biblical prophecy was to take place TODAY what would it look like?" He has worked with Benjamin Netanyahu (sp?)
    I receive Joel Rosenberg's e-letters from time to time, but I haven't read any of his books. I'll have to look into doing that. Thanks Gogo!

Love your avitar! How cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

I receive Joel Rosenberg's e-letters from time to time, but I haven't read any of his books. I'll have to look into doing that. Thanks Gogo!

Love your avatar! How cute!
    Thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone please tell me why E-Verifiy finally passed congress (House) 400+ for and 2 against....one of the two against was Ron Paul ...I am alittle confused here!
    I could tell you but it would take too long . RP isnt all he is suppose to be, imo . I use to read every artcle he wrote and really liked him , but I can't go along with his stand against Israel and his lack of blame for terrorist actions [ they only kill because of our policy is A lie ,they kill to please alah and submit all to islam , period ] . I do agree our foreign policy is seditious at best but it won't take away the fact that terrorist kill because they want to kill .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123