Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Probably for the same reason everytime I make business call I have to push 1 for english .

Extra resources including our fast deminishing water supply is used to make all instructions on products in english and spanish .

To DRIVE, to VOTE, to OWN a BUSINESS, to HOLD a JOB in which one DEALS with the PUBLIC, to become a CITIZEN, in fact, to do ANYTHING in OUR country, a WORKING knowledge of ENGLISH NEEDS to be MANDATORY!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Each time I hear of something this outrageous, I become even more determined to fight this illegal invasion. Everyone operating a motor vehicle in this country should be required to understand English.

How on earth can a person who doesn't understand English obey traffic signs or heed highway advisories? I'm only surprised there haven't been more head-on collisions due to illegals not understanding "One Way" "Do Not Enter," etc.
    LMAO...thats why these discussions are good, everthing that comes out makes us want to fight that much harder, because it makes us realize just how far gone our country has gotten.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12