Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Who will fold first?Only time and willpower will tell.
    Since ICE hasn't done it's job - yet again -, they've already folded.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I believe it has been established that most American citizens (outside Chicago) feel ICE should have already arrested this lady, but in a show of arrogance and a complete disregard for want the American public wants, ICE has decided to dance to their own tune. They could care less what those of us that pay their salaries think.

Truth be known, Attorney General Gonzales probably had a closed door meeting with Secretary Chertoff and convinced him that arresting her in the church wouldn't be worth the bad media publicity that would result from the action. Of course we all know if AG Gonzales had his way no illegal immigrant would be arrested, prosecuted, or deported.
    Somehow George W has his hand in this too. At the least they are probably going to wait until after the November elections, lest they piss off any Latino voters.

I just hope it ends favorably to our cause -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I do not believe her future includes jail - no matter what happens.

I think her future includes years of living in the US, with her children, on our nickel with excellent legal representation, on our nickel.

Why focus on this woman when there are millions here that are robbing, raping, and killing as we speak.

While some are focusing on her, hundreds have come across our border - including ME terrorists.

Choose your battles carefully -----
    nntrixie
    If we don't focus on this woman she would be granted amnesty, that means that they have to do the same with all the others who are in the same situation as her. There are millions with "anchor babies"

Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I believe it has been established that most American citizens (outside Chicago) feel ICE should have already arrested this lady, but in a show of arrogance and a complete disregard for want the American public wants, ICE has decided to dance to their own tune. They could care less what those of us that pay their salaries think.

Truth be known, Attorney General Gonzales probably had a closed door meeting with Secretary Chertoff and convinced him that arresting her in the church wouldn't be worth the bad media publicity that would result from the action. Of course we all know if AG Gonzales had his way no illegal immigrant would be arrested, prosecuted, or deported.
    Somehow George W has his hand in this too. At the least they are probably going to wait until after the November elections, lest they piss off any Latino voters.
    clay
    Let me tell you that Latinos who vote are against granting amnesty to this invasion. So unless our politicians are going to have illegals voting illegally, I don't understand what votes they are afraid to lose.

So unless our politicians are going to have illegals voting illegally
    Isn't that exactly what they are trying to do?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    So unless our politicians are going to have illegals voting illegally
    Isn't that exactly what they are trying to do?
    Seems like this is what it is, otherwise why do illegals have rights?

This is crazy, I don't understand this system anymore.

It would be great if one state could get to be the first to get this through--so that we, the taxpayers, don't have to educate the illegals.

If not, then maybe the affected and concerned school districts could do something innovative--like corporations have done with telecommuting. Only it would be tele-educating, for qualifying students. ONE teacher,
    with assistant(S), the BEST teacher, teaching a single subject. With a handful of teachers, the entire school district could be serviced--for qualifying students. This could be an optional program--with selected criteria--like, must be fluent in English. One or two days per week, the students could actually go to school (or go whereever) to meet with teacher assistant--who can certify that students learned what they needed to learn (and administer additional testing).

All non qualifying students could be packed into EXISTING school buildings and taught in the traditional way--until they can qualify for the alternative. No one said that students have to be taught in school buildings--as far as I'm concerned, bring in all those unused Katrina trailors or put up some Arpaio pink tents.

At least the students who WANT to learn, and who don't want to drop out,
    wouldn't have to subjected to metal detectors for most of the week.

Opinion,
    nntrixie
    If we don't focus on this woman she would be granted amnesty, that means that they have to do the same with all the others who are in the same situation as her. There are millions with "anchor babies"
    Not the same at all.

AS to the anchor babies, you know our government and you know the ACLU, LARAZA, the pro illegal crowd. The anchor babies will be tied up in court for years, unless amnesty is granted to their parents - so going after this woman will make no difference. Drag her out or not - the anchor baby question is going to the Supreme Court .

To allow the media to keep us focused on this woman is playing their game.

While we have been obsessing about this woman for all this time, how many others in this country have robbed, beaten, harmed with a vehicle, raped or killed Americans.

To continue to be concerned about this woman is just what the media and the other pro-illegals want us to do. They want us to stop thinking about all the other millions that are still here sucking us dry.

Don't let others decide where you will take a stand. One woman in a church is not it - in my opinion.

While we are focusing on her, there are hundreds of big time employers that are making millions by employing illegals and forcing us to support those illegals. Wouldn't it be much more beneficial to find one employer and take a stand there? If, in fact, your goal is to get illegals out of this country. If you goal is to try to win a war with the media - you are wasting your time.

Just my opinion =
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12