Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Why the Federal Government Can't End Illegal Immigration

I do not buy that our economy would fail if illegals were not here!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

If you want my opinion, our economy is going to fail anyway because of the trade agreements, because our government is trillions of dollars in debt to at least one of the countries that can force their manufactured goods upon us as a result of the debt, because our President keeps squandering ever more money to make war in counties that hate us for our efforts, and half a dozen other reasons I could probably think of if I wanted to take the time to list them. I think that if we didn't have to bother with illegal aliens still being here for us to support when the next depression arrives will only soften that blow.

On the other hand, if the gov't lets them stay and multiply until some of them seize power and we become part of Mexico, they will just have a bigger third world nation to live in. Either way, they are going to get shafted right along with the rest of us.

I believe that Americans can weather the storm, just like we have all the previous storms, but only if we aren't burdened with millions of extra people who don't belong here to worry about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The economy will fail threat is false and it is coming out of the people pushing Guest Worker Amnesty from the US Chamber of Commerce.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have used this Argument before and it is total BS
    Is this Mexico or the USA

I don't buy it either. And I do beleive there is another agenda. Well they said there was another agenda....to get their land back from the white gringo. What part of that don't they see as a threat? When a kid in school doodles an unflattering picture of their teacher, it's seen as a threat to the teacher and they have to get counseling and whatever else they deem fit. If you say in an e-mail something against the pres., that's a terrorist threat. Yet they can chant on taking their country back and kill the white gringo and nothing? Don't get it.

Amnesty is going to cause our economy to fail.

Bowman, it certainly won't do the economy any good if they grant all these people amnesty. They won't be making any more money-- in most cases they will be taking home less. You reckon they will send one of their offspring back "home" so they have one less mouth to feed? Or will they will lay up in the bed to celebrate their "victory" and make another kid for US to support?

I know that I have a very skewed view of the economy because I live in a very poor city, filled with illegals and exceptionally low wages. Sometimes it is hard for me to realize that there are still real places left on this earth where people make real money for doing real jobs that real people actually aspire to do.

Soon, we will loose thousands more jobs. This time many of the jobless will be handicapped individuals who are eligible for subsidies anyway, and I don't begrudge them. Do you know why they are losing their jobs? Because illegals or something that sure looks like illegals were hired for the jobs the handicapped people were supposed to have had and the gov't forced a shut down.

I blame the employer for being greedy in this particular case but it sure breaks my heart to see even more people lose their jobs.

Last night, they announced that they will shut down one of the YMCA's so those people who have lived there for years, who can't afford to live anywhere else, will probably wind up homeless and on the street.

This city makes me cry just about every day. The high percentage of illegal aliens who live here are what has made it into this.