Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why fight for democracy for other countries anymore?

After what's going on here in the United States. I don't see the point in sacrificing the lives of our soldiers anymore...In many ways we are slowly losing our own freedom. I listen to conservative talk radio alot...How long do we have before our conservative talk radio programs are censored? If Obama wins, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed, John Kerry and other high level democrats just can't wait to end our freedom of information.

I wonder myself. Then earlier today I heard that a geat number of our fighting men and women won't be able to cast a vote at this election......can you imagine? This is not my country anymore as it is.....God help us all with the Dems future plans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Obama gets elected I hope he has trouble filling the armed forces. With the political machine they are building for him he is going to have to do some major screw up
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Bush gang has done a lot to expel media. After all, this has been the most secretive administration in history, that is working for the North American Union behind our backs, and selling our jobs, infrastructure and future to foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    The Bush gang has done a lot to expel media. After all, this has been the most secretive administration in history, that is working for the North American Union behind our backs, and selling our jobs, infrastructure and future to foreigners.
    I agree Bush is a rotten president...Now how did we end up with the choice between two evils? Because of Bush, the American people seem to be blinded by a smooth talking rock star for president, who still seems to be a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    If Obama gets elected I hope he has trouble filling the armed forces. With the political machine they are building for him he is going to have to do some major screw up
    He will have a problem. My nephew is in the Army and he says the thought of Obama as the Commander in Chief isn't going over too well with many of his fellow soldiers.

Molly - do you mean to tell me the option of reporting to a commander in chief who accused the men in service of torturing civilians in Afganistan doesn't sit well.

Why that is hard to believe. Just joking now wonder over 75% of service men are supporting McCain.

As Gov. Terminator from CA said it Friday night in Ohio -

Schwarzenegger who provided some much-needed glamor and the biggest cheers with a searing attack on Obama's economic policies.

He meanwhile painted former Vietnam War prisoner and navy pilot McCain as a "real-life American hero."

"John McCain's character has been tested as no other presidential candidate in the history of this nation," Schwarzenegger said. "He has spent five and a half years as a prisoner of war. He has been tested under torture, under temptation, under deprivation, under isolation.

"He has proven what kind of a man he is. We don't have to wonder if he's ready to lead. We don't have to wonder is he ready to be president of the United States. John McCain has served his country longer in a POW camp than his opponent has served in the United State Senate."

"I only play an action hero in my movies, but John McCain is a real action hero," he said.

When McCain is elected, Schwarzenegger said, voters will see "all kinds of action" on the economy, energy and the financial betrayal that has plunged the nation into disaster.

"Being president is all about leadership. If you were in a POW cell with the threat of dangers and torture as part of your daily life, who would you want with you?"
    Schwarzenegger asked, as the crowd shouted McCain's name.

"A man of eloquence or a man of proven courage who has shown that he will fight for others even at the sacrifice of himself?"