Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Isn't it amazing that when the Dems were in power back in the 90's that these con men in the Republican party all put on this charade pretending that they cared about us and were so against what the Dems were doing, but ever since Jorge and the Republicans gained control they are doing the same things they claimed they were against. That's why I told people that Kerry winning in 04 might have been the better option over Bush. Not that I like Kerry because I hate him, Kerry would have been equally as horrible, but at least that would have woke the Republicans up and then they could have went back to their charade of caring about what we thought.

I can remember it now. Oh the Democrats are the problem, vote for us and we'll fix all of our problems. You guys acted like conservative Americans when you were the minority, but as soon as you all got power you were no better than the cockroaches we voted out of office the first time around. Republicans and Democrats, all vermin if you ask me. Neither party can be trusted and I never will trust what comes out of the mouthes of politicans. You have to earn my trust and respect.

I guarantee you that if Kerry was in power now and he wanted a guest worker program for illegals the Republicans wouldn't let it pass in a million years, but when Bush wants it, they bend over.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    dman1200,
    RE:I guarantee you that if Kerry was in power now and he wanted a guest worker program for illegals the Republicans wouldn't let it pass in a million years, but when Bush wants it, they bend over.

I agree with your savvy statement. I did a write in for prez in 2004 but there were those that were saying that the way to stop amnesty is a D prez with a R congress. When both choices stink you have to treat them like children and say "One for you, and one for you." You get the WH and you get congress." On the border there would be no difference between bush and kerry but as you said kerry would never get amnesty with a R congress. Anybody who disagrees with that statement should be reminded that clinton tried and tried and tried to get amnesty. He even refused to sign must pass appropriations bills unless amnesty was attached and the R congress held strong and kept passing CR's(continuing resolutions) to fund the government.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12