Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

was responding to the poster who stated that if illegals would get a DL, why would they pay registrations, get smog inspections, and pay for insurance, so I was not addressing those cars that don't need smog inspections, since that would have eliminated the smog inspection issue the poster was stating would not be completed
    Illegal Aliens, Have no rights in this country. That includes driving owning any property or even renting.

Enforcment of current laws is the only real solution. Dont say its not possible either.

November is one key part to everything.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    was responding to the poster who stated that if illegals would get a DL, why would they pay registrations, get smog inspections, and pay for insurance, so I was not addressing those cars that don't need smog inspections, since that would have eliminated the smog inspection issue the poster was stating would not be completed
    Illegal Aliens, Have no rights in this country. That includes driving owning any property or even renting.

Enforcment of current laws is the only real solution. Dont say its not possible either.

Illegal Aliens do have rights in this country. Look at recent Supreme Court rulings.

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph

November...wishful thinking. Politicians are prostitutes. They say one thing, get your vote and do what is best to fill pockets.

Banned
    Gabriel, when you are thinking wishfully, what do YOU hope for? From the tenor of your posts, it sounds as though you are rooting against enforcement.

Gab,

Things will start happening..Wait. Things are already to start to take place. More and more places will follow Hazleton Pa lead.

It's not wishful thinking at all. its a fact. American Citizens are tired of being treated like second class citizens. There starting to stand up for there rights, you know the rights a citizen has of being from ones country.

Once enforcement is enforced you will see massive "illegal aliens" fleeing to there own countries. You know self deportation.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Banned
    Gabriel,

If the politicians are that big of prostitutes you have nothing to worry about. They've already been paid by their corporate masters to keep the borders wide open. The only way the OBL loses this fight is if enough of those 'prostitutes' grow a conscience and execute the expressed will of 'the people'. The people, of course, are the LEGAL citizens of these United States, and 80% of us want ENFORCEMENT!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    I'd personally rather be driving next to an insured illegal than an uninsured illegal. Ask someone who has been hit by an uninsured illegal, they might think different as to granting licenses. Yes I understand they are here illegally, yet they are driving and they don't seem to be going anywhere for the moment except the streets and highways.
    Can't agree with you there. The uninsured dirtbag who hit me had a state-issued license. He had apparently paid his insurance just long enough to get his license and registration and then let the insurance lapse. One of my best friends is an insurance agent who has stopped advertizing in Spanish because he found that Hispanic customers rarely paid their second month's premiums. He says that many of them photocopy the binder and simply place an overlaid date on the expiration. Yes, that's fraud, but since the local governments rarely prosecute them for it, it's no big deal to them.

The long and short of it is that scofflaws are scofflaws. Granting them the privilege of licensure and by extension voter registration does nothing to make them safer or more responsible drivers. Anyone who believes otherwise is kidding himself.
    I'd rather have them be arrested and deported for driving without a license.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

cost of lettuce garbage

Californians are not dependent on illegals--that is bunk. If they all were deported or self deported, and all the businesses whose business models require illegals went belly up, we'd have plenty of citizens to fill the void--might even start getting white folks (100,000 per year who have left) to come back. The big business growers could then invest in technology to get the job done. If I hear about the high cost of lettuce again and dependence on illegals, I know I am listening to an illegal employer. Go get a job.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234