Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Illegal Immigration is a Threat to the United States...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
    Why Illegal Immigration is a Threat to the United States...
    And How Local Communities are Fighting Back
    By Tom DeWeese

In June, 2007 a solid eighty percent of the American people let Congress know they wanted the government to put the brakes on illegal immigration; they turned thumbs down on the President’s guest worker amnesty plan; and they wanted tax-paid services to illegals stopped.

Most Americans understand that new laws are not needed to stop illegal immigration. What is necessary is repeal of some laws granting taxpayer-financed services to illegals along with enforcement of existing laws. These two acts would be enough to stop the migration. In simple fact, they are called “illegalâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the more I read this stuff the more it burns my A$$ and wallet .. I want politicians in jail for fraud , waste and Abuse of Tax payer funds first off..

I want Jail time ... I want justice for every American killed, injured, maimed, raped, robbed and identity stolen... I will no longer tolerate gross incompetence and neglect of the common American citizen for government endorsed invasion using our own money
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we must get Wall Street out of our foreign policy and release its hold on our government so that decisions made are for the country and not the wealthy corporations.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.