Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY are illegals here?

Why are they here?

1. JOBS JOBS JOBS...for illegals.

2. IMMIGRATION MAGNETS!!!

3. ENTITLEMENTS. (Which use money from social security which is a trust fund...illegal use.)

4. PRO ACTIVE (bleeding heart) SUPPORT of legislature, government and citizenship.

5. ANCHOR BABY CITIZENSHIP.

6. CLEAN PLACE TO LIVE. America is not a stinking cesspool to live in....YET!

7. FREE EDUCATION FOR KIDS.

8. FREE HEALTH CARE.

9. FREE HOUSING.

10. YOU PUT ONE HERE...

Well, it's not for the purple mountains majesty. And increasingly less for the amber waves of grain. If it was the land they loved, why are they so focused on the American-made amenities here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep hearing that they were starving in mexico. I also heard that they loved the country life and had lots of gardens and agriculture in their home country and were bringing their lovely(sarcasm) agricultural culture to our country. Someone probably told them US citizens were lazy and won't do gardens so they had to bring it here so they can one up us. Methinks they lie. No I know they LIE!

They claim that they are personally responsible for building America and that we cannot survive without them. Maybe it is and was out of love for America and her people?

I KNEW ILLEGALS WAS THE REASON THERE WAS NO COLA THIS YEAR FOR THOSE ON SOCIAL SECURITY. THE GOVERNMENT KEEPS STEALING FROM THE SS TRUST AND THIS TIME ITS BEING USED FOR THE BENEFIT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS. THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND THEY KNOW IT THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THE COST OF LIVING IS OFF THE CHARTS AND YET THEY CHOSE NOT TO GIVE A COLA SO THEY CAN TAKE CARE OF ILLEGALS.

Yep...Americans are lazy and won't work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I keep hearing that they were starving in mexico. I also heard that they loved the country life and had lots of gardens and agriculture in their home country and were bringing their lovely(sarcasm) agricultural culture to our country. Someone probably told them US citizens were lazy and won't do gardens so they had to bring it here so they can one up us. Methinks they lie. No I know they LIE!
    Ever see a skinny mexican?

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Well, it's not for the purple mountains majesty.
    Funny you should mention that, Betsy -- Here in my part of L.A. that is pronounced majestad púrpura de las montañas.

They're heeeeeeere.

the only reason i can figure they are here is to make this country as poor as their own. now the American citizen jobless rate has increased and hospitals are closing down and diseases we once thought to have disappeared are coming back.

Why are they here? Just look at the countries where the vast majority of immigrants, both legal and illegal, are coming from: Mexico, China, and India. What do these three countries have in common? Some of the most irresponsible over-breeding on the planet. They've already ruined their own countries by over-populating themselves off the face of the earth. Now they're flooding into our country by the endless millions to inflict the same thing on this country.

Sad, isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast