Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why I'm Here!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why I'm Here!

Hello everyone:

This is my first post here, I joined because I'm just fed up with all this ILLEGAL, and even LEGAL immigration.

I'm from a asmall town in the southeastern United States, and we had hardly no hispanics in my town about 5 years ago, then you would see maybe a family every once in a while, then all the sudden, you see swarms of them at our local shopping mall all the time, at christmas last December I thought I was living in a foreign country! It was every race and language under the sun! In one night i heard Spanish, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinesse, and probably others! It is ridiculous! But what got me really involved was when I saw a huge Muslim family in our mall one night, with terrorism and 9-11, and how they are causing so many problems in Europe, why we are even allowing muslims to immigrate here in my opinion is ridiculous and a threat to our culture and national security, I wrote my govenoor and he responded, i''ll post the letter next time ipost, I just want to thank this website and say i will be here often!!! lol, great work guys!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC Shane24
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, Shane24--I think. May I say prejudice doesn't wash with me. There may be nutcase Muslims, same as there are nutcase Christians, Jews, atheists, etc.
    Our laws currently allow legal immigration for people who have undergone background checks. The problem is that sometimes that system has failed. The illegals are undergoing no background or medical checks.
    And if you are trying to throw out an ethnic or religious bait card in your small town in the Southeastern US, I don't think too many will bite.
    If you are here about illegal immigration, welcome. If you are here about expounding prejudice over ethnicity that does not meet with your approval you are on the wrong site.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Shane24. I agree with Vortex in that ALIPAC is about ILLEGAL immigration. I understand to a certain degree your concerns re;certain ethnicites, especially some who do not assimilate into the culture that opens their hearts and sometimes "wallets" for them. In Europe they are having considerable problems with Muslims who refuse to assimilate. They want Sharia law etc. Then I blame the governments who cave and change their laws for the immigrants. If governments would follow their own laws and make it clear that if immigrants want to live under Sharia Law then they need to return home.

I think the chances are high that this post by Shane24 is a post by our opposition.

We almost never get anyone here at ALIPAC that talks like this. This post appears to be some kind of caricature post trying to paint us all as racist xenophobes.

Smells like the other team to me.

W

Would be interesting if Shane24 comes back to counter our counters of his post.

MW
    William wrote:

I think the chances are high that this post by Shane24 is a post by our opposition.
    I immediately thought the same thing after reading the post. IMO, it sounds like Shane24 has dropped a baited hook and is sitting back hoping someone will bite.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

We almost never get anyone here at ALIPAC that talks like this. This post appears to be some kind of caricature post trying to paint us all as racist xenophobes.

Smells like the other team to me.

W
    You echo my thought's William.
    As many know we have people who post here of may different races and who speak many different languages. I have blood ties to Mexico and have many friends who live there, anyone looking for a white American only group sure isn't going to fit in here!

Shane24

I agree. Sounds kind of fishy to me. Trying to paint us as racists.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast