Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why I'm Here!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with the new member.We should not allow immigration from terrorist-sponsoring countries.Too much corruption in the visas and too much naaivete about followers of Mohammad.
    There is a new documentary out exposing 35 jihad training camps here in the USA...NO WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS IMMIGRATION!

Racist or Dead that's going to be the question we will have to answer someday, soon.

Our non sweethearts are amongst us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree somewhat with the OP. I am against illegal immigration for sure. And where I am cool with legal immigration, I think we give out too many worker visas to the detriment of the american worker. Illegal immigration should be halted and legal immigration should be very limited. I dont think social benefits should be given to illegals at all. And legal immigrants should have to be here for a certain amount of time before they can get any type of benefits. Legal immigrants should be self supporting, including medical expenses. Chain migration should not be allowed at all. Just my two cents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right, red. Legal immigrants in the old days were sponsored and guaranteed a job, where they would work for a few years before being turned loose to find another job. Before they passed through the gates of liberty, they were vetted and checked medically (and I know a load of immigrants that came here after WWII).
    Illegals get here by paying thousands to coyotes, thousands that could have fed the families they left. They want jobs "Americans won't do" while Americans will do a lot just to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads. After all, who did sweep the parking lot, clean toilets and cut the bushes before cheap illegals came along?

Yes, absolutley I will respond!! I could hardly be putting out bait for an argument!! I don't do those type things, and as far as being a racist, I'll give you a little history of my life, I've had 2 friends in my life who i would do and have done anything for, and they are both black males, I have copies of Martin Luther King's autobiography in my house that I've read thoroughly, and i think personally that he is one of the greatest men to ever live because I think he saved America from a race war!! I've also read Malcom X's autobiography, though I think i disagree with his racist views, when I grew up in my small town, an ALL WHITE TOWN!! I had a neighbor right next door, a whole family and they were....... HISPANIC!!! We were friends with them the father and my dad were best friends and watched football together and never missed The Superbowl!! lol Before my father passed away from cancer, We played with his kids, when his parents came to town they all spoke Spanish, which is were I learned some Spanish from by the way, So I think the racist stuff is ridiculous and nieve, ZI'm against all illegal imigration, no excuse period!! I believe definitley that quotas should be put in effect as well for all of our immigrant ethnic and racial groups, [INCLUDING WHITES!!] i BELIEVE iSLAMIC IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE STOPPED now!! Because i believe it is a matter of national security and it isn't racist because many diffret races practice Islam such as Arabs, Africans, Caucasians, Asians, and many others, I would especially stop immigration from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and other countries that harbor or teach terrorist and violent teachings, and should something be done on our US borders/ Well that goes without saying!! Hope to hear from anyone, let's do something about what zi believe is the most important issue facing our Country today!! I'll post later why the hispanic problem I mention isn't about the racial component but the assimilation most of them are not doing in our town, that is my problem as well

Shane24:

I also have many black friends. Just recently I had a young female black who I taught how to paint; and she has slept and eaten in my home right beside my child and her true friend in life.

But I was so upset with the story she told me about going to the State Unemployment Office and this stupid office offered her a job in the fields of tobacco.

Please! What about a job in the local factory or McDonald's were the illegal immigrants are working?

These same illegal immigrants are not E-Verified by the State Unemployment Office? Why is this?

Displaced American Workers FIRST! There is no gray area for comfort; illegal immigrants are to be deported and charged with a felony. This is a must if we are ever going to get back to assimilation and fairness for the people waiting in line and paying to become United States Citizens.

What an insult to your young friend, vm. And if you have any proof of the state unemployment office not using E-Verify, I would get your local investigative reporters on it. I would also send a letter to the editor or two.
    I am not an Islamophobe, and after a couple of months travelling the Mideast in the 1970s, I really don't think 99 percent of the people are out to kill us. They appreciate what America is and has accomplished and are envious of the freedoms we have.
    Sure there are nutcases all over the world, including American citizens who suddenly snap.

Welcome to Alipac Shane24! I agree with you about illegal immigration, but religious intolerance is a dangerous path to walk. We can't stop legal immigration based on religion. There are a couple of muslim parents at my kids school and they are not terrorists.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

vortex: The manager in my local ESC said, he doesn't federally have to E-Verify any I-9s except for the migrant farm workers. I called the Governor and AG offices, they only check new state hires.

Please listen to C-Span Washington Journal Rerun of DOT Deputy Joel Szabat on E-Verify.

C-Span: Illegals taking stimulus jobs
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-903359-.html#903359

jshhmr: So you think all Muslims are tolerant and cannot be intolerant in secret? I am afraid Americans are going to start learning hard lessons soon about Religious Wars. In the news tonight there is talk of a public school considering Muslims Holidays. Why don't they home school like Christians are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    vortex: The manager in my local ESC said, he doesn't federally have to E-Verify any I-9s except for the migrant farm workers. I called the Governor and AG offices, they only check new state hires.

Please listen to C-Span Washington Journal Rerun of DOT Deputy Joel Szabat on E-Verify.

C-Span: Illegals taking stimulus jobs
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-903359-.html#903359

jshhmr: So you think all Muslims are tolerant and cannot be intolerant in secret? I am afraid Americans are going to start learning hard lessons soon about Religious Wars. In the news tonight there is talk of a public school considering Muslims Holidays. Why don't they home school like Christians are doing?
    Well sure Muslims can be intolerant, there is a story about it everyday. That same intolerance also applies to people on here, who think that their religion is being threatened by another. I don't think that Muslims will get their way on holidays. We have many Jewish people here, but we don't get Yom Kippur off. There are hundreds of different ideologies on this planet. There is no reason we can't get along. WWJD?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast