Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Isn't anyone Listening?

Why don’t Senate leaders, cabinet members and our President listen to the American people and their concerns?

For one, we as a people do not stand up and speak out enough! Where are our masses, our voice, our votes, our compliancy has let the illegal run through our streets, terrorizing our people, our laws and our ways of life! Mexico’s citizens flee their country bringing notorious corrupt people, drug Lords, authorities rebels, and yes the average “Pedro” wanting work and some quality of Life. But the latter is few and far between.
    Secondly, we don’t protest and refuse to work, buy products, conduct business with their Mexico. We don’t stop their wheel of production! Where is our response, our protest, our lack of support? Did we invade their country, run in their street, break their laws, invade their way of life? The whole thing is so absurd! The solution is not a simple one, but we have to start somewhere. As the American people again suffer the cost of the choices of it’s leaders, we have a voice, and we can stand and use it. Do we want to have the kind of chaos that Mexico has? Daily we hear in the news about the kidnappings, demonstrations, detaining of women, beatings in the street, lack and disregard of order of law! Women are being raped and murdered by the corrupt police as the news tell it! We as American people need to be informed, and need to speak out.
    If we do noting, nothing gets done! We have no one to blame is our country welfare is jeopardized!!! The “rabble rousers,” as they coined them are here and creating chaos in our lives. Where are our feet treading? Our we busily writing our Senator’s in protest? Are we searching out a forum in which to speak our peace? Are we looking for every venue possible in which we can do something, anything to change, motivate, inspire, cultivate and yes, even navigate a difference in this horrific situation that our U.S. of A. faces in the coming years and centuries???? This problem isn’t going away!!!! Do you not realize that it could be a long effort to right this situation.
    The very few, and I do mean few, percentages of Illegal Immigrants from Mexico that came and became productive, peaceful, so- called “necessary to the productivity of our U.S.A.,” were still the Law-breaking, rebel rousers, and looking to expand their hate, rage, and terror through out our streets in American. Are we blinded??? Don’t we see an accident waiting to happen. It is a society threatening event, of epic proportion. We are in effect being “Seized!” For those lacking to see the word is derived, as, “an attack, to lay hold, to possess by force, overwhelm physically; to clutch, snatch, and grab!
    Did the Illegal Immigrants overwhelming bust through our borders? Did they not lay hold of opportunities to sneak into our country? Are they not exhausting our programs of support to our citizen’s relief? Did they not snatch our work, and shelter, do they not overwhelm our population? Last of all, are they not a burden to our society in the way of lawlessness and are they not in the masses threatening our way of life.
    Can you imagine the destruction in our productivity and laws, and provisions for our citizens that will dwindle down to non-existents if these are able to continue on their path to the destruction of our structures in the United States? How much are you willing to have “Seized”, before it no longer exist? I for one, will speak my voice, and do what ever I can do. The President, The Senator’s, the cabinets, the Governors, on down to the Mayor’s of each and every city of the USA needs to hear from it’s citizens daily until they have to do something. It just like the fuel problem today, if every person would in one day in the City they live in, refused to buy gasoline at a gas stations within their city, the gas prices would come down. Now I am not saying don’t buy Mexico’s products, but if we locked the border where no more could get in, at least we could begin to deal with the illegal within. If we do nothing, nothing will change, but if like the fuel, we don’t quit buying the high priced fuel, if we don’t quit letting them in our county it will become lawless and destructive like Mexico. We will never be rid of the “infiltration” some call it an “Mass migration”, because it keeps infecting more to come here! In their county the drug-related bloodshed has accelerated, and they have people getting killed almost daily. I don’t know if they can, or will ever have a law-and-order society . With Drugs running rapidly in their culture, freely governed, it is no wonder the hellish bloodbath is taking place! All the political candidates are bad, and corrupt in one way or another, but that’s not our problem! There is so much anger toward their government, the people there just want to rage, everyone is against everything, and their rage is coming our way and has arrived already in our territory! Not as a welcomed guest, but as an invader, as a terrorist!
    The day 9/11 happened and we were invaded, we as a nation gripped our eyes in disbelief that America could be so venerable, the same thing is happening here with the invasion of Illegal Immigrants. I am not working on my five minutes of fame to speak up, I am striving to have a peaceful live, and as a Proud American, I want to see all it’s citizens have a productive, law abiding, chance at life too! Our Lady stands in the Harbor, with a Message but it doesn’t read, “Give you Drug Lords, your Rebel-rousers, your rage-infested migrant, your lawlessness, your diseases, your cultures, your languages and you can change American into what you want!!!!
    One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd

Cheer up, Judy! We are winning this thing! I've been watching this illegal problem like a hawk for five years now, and what's occured in the last year has been astonishing. This invasion problem took 20 years to reach crisis proportions, it's not going to get solved overnight.

JUDYMD........WELCOME!!

They're listening!! That's why they're running around in circles now.

Remember........they don't want YOU to think that they're hearing us. They're hoping we'll give in and give up. That's their MO.

Pressures rising and the primaries are yielding results and THEY KNOW IT.

Buck up and dig in.....we need to be united in this fight
    Every single person counts. LET'S DRIVE EM CRAZY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Cheer up, Judy! We are winning this thing! I've been watching this illegal problem like a hawk for five years now, and what's occured in the last year has been astonishing. This invasion problem took 20 years to reach crisis proportions, it's not going to get solved overnight.
    BobC- I sure hope you are right.. that we are winning. Some days I really wonder.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

judymd, I know what you mean, Bush for one, and Kennedy keep saying how 70% of the American ppl want this.

No, the majority of Americans DO NOT WANT THIS... they figure if they keep telling us enough times, that we will eventually believe them and give in.

But it's not going to work, so don't give up

Welcome Judymd
    I've been watching everything on c-span. Its so amusing to watch them sweat. They KNOW they wont get anything past the good guys, like Sessions, Dorgan, and a few others.
    Keep faith! In the meantime, get everyone you know to 'get in' on our fight, cause we are gonna win. And the more people we have, the better.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn