Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why isn't there more news on what to do??

I read several articles each day on what will happen to America, what will happen to citizens, there will be no patriotism or love of Country....our jobs are going overseas, or they give them here to foreigners..

Everyday I see the news on TV saying the same, also on talk radio...

But no one tells us what to do about it, outside of what we already are doing...I just feel that something else can be done, and I don't know what it is.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hang on MOOSE.......we're working on it.

So many people are in the same frame of mind that you are. Me too, lol.

Patience is hard to maintain {I'm speaking to myself!} but there's so many things to weigh & check in order to make a wise decision
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Hang on MOOSE.......we're working on it.

So many people are in the same frame of mind that you are. Me too, lol.

Patience is hard to maintain {I'm speaking to myself!} but there's so many things to weigh & check in order to make a wise decision
    I'm hanging....sometimes I just want to slap their unpatriotic faces!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

My, but you're a much more gentle person than some of us, lol.

Now, the biggest kick out of this that I can get is to watch them give their FAREWELL SPEECHES as they pack their bags and slink back into their home holes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Everyone...sorry I've been out of touch for awhile.

I think we stay the course....things are happening.

Check this out....because there could be one more thing we should do:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=283

Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House of Representatives and the person who would become President if we impeach Bush and Cheney has an Immigration Scorecard of A+ for Career and A+ for Recently.

Now how about a President that thinks like we do?

Are ya ready for one?

Well, I sure am.

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY and lets make Hastert President of the United States. He'll get our Wall of 40,000 funded. My estimate on that was around $2 Billion. They are now approving $2 Billion for a fence and 6,000 new Border Patrol Agents. Geeezzz. We could fund 40,000 Americans to stand the guard, 20 to a mile working shifts 24/7/365 and stop this nonsense dead in its tracks....overnight...now.

I know we can find 40,000 Americans qualified to do what the Minute Men are doing and pay them.

Are ya ready for some.....American President?

Lets play some .... "We want a new President".....N O W!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel you pain

Moosetracks,

I, too feel there is gotta be more. I also fear that people are fighting in the trenches and not paying attention to the battle on the field. I am not sure if they see what or who is behind the battle.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Hastert caves whenever bush gives him the "eye."

He's never been able to hold his own and is just a point man for bush.
    Could never be trusted.

Hastert caves whenever bush gives him the "eye."
    Right on...AND...not to mention the hushed up issues of Hastert accepting certain gratuities....

That dog won't hunt, and while we're on the subject, isn't he one of the main movers behind CAFTA ?

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

I think we are all doing a great job. They planned to have this done a long time back.

The hard work of those in our movement combined with the miscalculations of our opposition have given them a great deal of unexpected resistance.

Just step back and look at it folks. The whole country is on fire about this issue now.

I told a lot of people this would happen and back when the crickets were chirping on this issue a year ago, a lot of people did not believe that.

This is exactly what we needed. Attention on the issue. The more attention, the better our side does because the underlying fact is 80% of the public want the illegals stopped, gone, and our existing laws enforced.

I hope more of you can see that.

W

Re: Why isn't there more news on what to do??

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I read several articles each day on what will happen to America, what will happen to citizens, there will be no patriotism or love of Country....our jobs are going overseas, or they give them here to foreigners..

Everyday I see the news on TV saying the same, also on talk radio...

But no one tells us what to do about it
    The news and all don't want to give us too many ideas, those who run/control the media along with their advertisers benefit too greatly from US immigration policy to want to see any real change. Besides, the US gov has long behaved as an Empire now, we're expected to let everything be done for us, it's all for our own good, etc., they really loathe patriots and such who are a thorn in their side, watching them every step of the way
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast