Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But no one tells us what to do about it, outside of what we already are doing...I just feel that something else can be done, and I don't know what it is.
    I wonder if its not about the politics of obstruction ---> the need for many more of us to be able to obstruct the will of these politicians who get up every day, and find new ways to betray the American National Interest.

Oh mr Politician, please give me my rights...

Oh mr Politician, please give me my job back...

Oh mr Politician, please give me my country back...

Of course, they're always willing to listen, right after they have voted on something that there is nothing to be done about

Many more of these guys need to be sued, so they can be kept busy and thinking about the weight of lawsuits.

This is one of the FEW countries where the people actually have access to the courts.

While I do not know all the basis for lawsuits, I am sure that lawyers do exist who could find those reasons.

If each congressman had to worry about 100 lawsuits for acting unconstitutionally (even though that might not be technically what the suit said) - maybe they would start to get the message.

If retired BAD politicians (out of office) had to defend their large and generous pensions in court, it would be good for publicity AND it would send a message to the Current Politicians.

Most of the letter writing, calling and faxing matters, but not nearly as much as the power to Obstruct.

When they are obstructed, finally most of them at least start to listen for a few minutes.

AND the sources of their Funding have to be made MUCH MORE up front.

When those funders start to understand that they will face much greater scrutiny, they will begin to think twice.

Just think if someone who owned a business and supported a bad candidate received 5000 phone calls in one week to complain about how their support has Hurt the country, Harmed the nation, and made it harder for everyone else to have a job,

That DONOR to the Politician would find a way - REAL QUICK - to make their own voice heard to the Politician.

At some point - Either calling and Faxing are going to mean something,

or we have to find something that truly DOES mean something.

If we don't they will keep running over us with a steamroller.

And it would have to be done fairly fast.

Each new legislative session has more and more bills introduced that are designed to do 2 things:

Restrict the Access of the Voters to the Ballot (and to work for 3rd parties)

AND

Restrict and Regulate the Internet

People keep wanting to Play Nice and then wonder why they don't get results.

These people have sold your future down the drain. They work every day to do that even more.

They have not played nice for 20 years.

Politics is not about Being Nice. People who want to play nice, are going to "play nice" themselves straight into Aztlan !

Politics is about having tone-deaf congressmen learning to LISTEN and DO what the PEOPLE WANT.

If the Politician were bad, and their top 100 supporters who are LAYMEN (average people) were targeted for phone calls, (each with lets say - start small and only 1000 calls in one week) - HOW LONG

would it take for those people to have "serious" discussions with their Favorite Polticians ?

Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Hastert pushed CAFTA through basically in the dead of night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moosetracks, funny you should ask, "What more are we to do?" While driving in the car tonight I was listening to the Laura Ingraham show. She was interviewing Congressman J.D. Hayworth and she asked that very question. I said to myself, "Wow, did she read Moosetracks post !!?"

Anyway on to the answer he gave. To be HONEST, he said that the American people need to continue to raise you know what. Call the Whitehouse, emails, phone calls, talk radio, be here online. He literally said, "DON'T STOP NOW !!"

We must just continue to keep up our stamina everybody. We are winning, we cannot get slack now !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really like that J. D. Hayworth and another one I like is that Pete King.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hayworth is ANOTHER one I could imagine handing over the keys to the White House to. Him, Jeff Sessions. There IS STILL A LOT of hope for our country.

But my first loyalty will remain with Congressman Tom Tancredo. Until he absolutely says NO, he is the one who has swam the entire channel for U.S. !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12