Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And your right most all if not all candidate with a Hispanic last name are not worth a @@@ because they do not care about America

Quote:
    I live in California and and I can assure that I will never vote for a candidate with a hispanic last name. I'm sorry it has to be that way but i'm sick and tired of the ethno-centric agenda these people seem to bring with them to any and every office they are elected to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    That's because even Hispanics are divided on the immigration issue. They(LULAC) are trying to get elected in Irving to stop the CAP program and stop the council from enacting immigration deterrent ordinances.

There are a great number of Hispanics in Texas that are not pro-illegal immigration and many of them are people that immigrated here legally and the children of immigrants. They are Texans and they realize the problems caused by illegal aliens.

Also, even though Irving has a high number of Hispanics, most may not be able to vote. For instance under age, illegal or non-citizens, which the Census report does not reflect in the demographic information.

Dixie
    You bring up good point about Hispanics in Texas not being pro-illegal. One of my former co-workers was the grandchild of legal Mexican immigrants who lived in Texas. He told me that a lot of relativies back in Texas are very anti-illegal and deal with various problems caused by illegal immigration. Soem of his relatives have their identities stolen by illegals and one of his relativies had her car stolen by an illegal teen.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I live in California and and I can assure that I will never vote for a candidate with a hispanic last name. I'm sorry it has to be that way but i'm sick and tired of the ethno-centric agenda these people seem to bring with them to any and every office they are elected to.

I still wonder how these people continue to get elected into office. You would think people would wise up and get a clue, especially here in CA. This is also the reason I continue to believe that illegals are voting in our elections. Who else would vote for these people, unless the anchor baby problem is much worse than we have realized.
    I hear you! I was scared out of my mind when Cruz Bustimante was running for Gov. of CA! Thank God he didn't get elected. Our state would have been in the toilet a lot quicker with that ugly thing in office! (Not that Gray Dufus was any better!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12