Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here.....CATCH!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    All of you are obviously disgusting, referring to humans as 'playthings'. I am not a toy to be played with, I am human just like you. And if you don't want me here you are free to ban me. I'm here because you need the voice of reason.
    The fact of the matter is we are on opposite sides of the argument, yet in typical illegal alien fashion you expect "special" treatment.

We have many links that keeps us informed of the abundant: murders, rapes, robberies, stolen tax dollars, sob stories, arrogant demands all courtesy of the illegal aliens who have invaded our country. You sir are hardly the voice of reason. You illegal presence, however is a very good reason for sealing our borders.

You'd be hard pressed to find a more informed group of people who have legitimate reasons for wanting all of you out of OUR country.
    I don't do any of those things you accuse illegals. Some illegals do commit those crimes, but let's not forget Americans do a fair share of the crimes too. I have never murdered, raped, robbed, or stolen anything or anybody! Tell that to Charles Manson and friends. (He was an American citizen by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    A thread dedicated to me! This must be a huge welcoming gesture.

All of you are obviously disgusting, referring to humans as 'playthings'. I am not a toy to be played with, I am human just like you. And if you don't want me here you are free to ban me. I'm here because you need the voice of reason.
    Does this mean we can no longer be friends? I told up you once before you were good for a couple laughs, but then bordom set in...by by
    And what do you think of when you think of "friend"? Do you treat all your friends this way? If you do, then I feel sorry for you because not a lot of people enjoy being treated that way.

But nevermind that. This thread is completely irrelevant to immigration.
    You came here to pick a fight and insult everyone here. I laugh at you because you are very funny, now your the poor victim...let's all have a pitty party. Don't bother feeling sorry for me...I'm still laughing at you.
    I thought we were supposed to be civil to one another? Your mod told us so.

Retro!
    Your not being civil with anyone, so you might as well kiss yourself good bye!
    ------------------------

A thread dedicated to me! This must be a huge welcoming gesture.

I simply asked the question and the reason why is simple
    i recognize an anti American pro illegal traitor when i see one. please don't take offense to this but that is what you are. you seek to undermine the American way of life.
    Never mind the fact that Mexico would never allow this kind of invasion to happen to them. the problem with people like you is you think that due to the fact Americans are much more forgiving then other people you can take advantage of us and that is exactly what illegal aliens do. They take advantage. to claim otherwise is a lie.
    you sit here and play this lame game baiting people with your everyone is human and there are no borders B.S. and starting trouble. the problem is that your lame tactic does not work. it only serves to galvanize real Americans into crushing your cause. Americans are waking up and the days of nice Americans is shortly coming to an end.
    We could care less about the number of illegal aliens here We have the power we have the vote and we will be voting out leaders shortly who have sold us out to Mexico.

Look at NY a liberal state.

Even the left wing areas are Denying illegal aliens services.
    the senate has thrown up it's arms all but given up any shot at amnesty untill after the election.
    but we are ever watching them

We are fully aware of the traitors in the halls of power and if and when they pull this crap again we will rain down on them until they back off.
    you are on the losing side my little Retro friend.

But you continue to bait.
    You serve as amusement here to be honest most people find your being here pathetic.

A desperate attempt to piss people off. you know you are going to convince nobody to follow your cause. we we already know the toll invasion is placing on the backs of Americans.

I'm not Mexican though... And I'm not the only one fighting for immigrant rights. There are organizations and other politicians who do a better job than me. I wish I could do more than just typing away at the computer screen trying to change the common man's opinions. You know what, I will do just that when I do get legalized in the future. Maybe someday, a Dream Act kid could grow up to be a US Senator or Representative. Isn't that what all of you guys fear?

And the cold hard truth is that Hunter and Tancredo will never get the nomination, not even what that fear-mongering ad Tancredo put out to the people of Iowa. You know this to be true, so there's really nothing you can do. Believe me, Tancredo or Hunter isn't to win any contests any time soon.

I'm not Mexican though... And I'm not the only one fighting for immigrant rights. There are organizations and other politicians who do a better job than me. I wish I could do more than just typing away at the computer screen trying to change the common man's opinions. You know what, I will do just that when I do get legalized in the future. Maybe someday, a Dream Act kid could grow up to be a US Senator or Representative. Isn't that what all of you guys fear?

And the cold hard truth is that Hunter and Tancredo will never get the nomination, not even what that fear-mongering ad Tancredo put out to the people of Iowa. You know this to be true, so there's really nothing you can do. Believe me, Tancredo or Hunter isn't to win any contests any time soon.
    am i to understand you admit your illegal?

you miss the point pal this is not about hunter and tancredo this is about the Vast majority of Americans wanting illegal aliens sent home.

NY just dropped the hammer on illegals driving.
    and this is a liberal state. Americans want th laws enforced we do not want laws changed to accommodate invasion.

deport illegals who have committed a crime.
    and you know what that would every one of them.
    every person who violated the law to sneak in is a criminal by definition.
    to break our laws and then demand i pay for you to continue to live here is wrong and i don't care where your from. you want to claim we single out hispanics is stupid the VAST majority of illegal aliens are hispanics.
    it is not my fault they just are.
    you expect me to be PC about it but i am not obligated to be PC.
    matter of fact i can be just the opposite.

you don't like the rules the American people make go home.
    the rules are that if you sneak in you are a criminal and we are not obligated to accommodate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty

you miss the point pal this is not about hunter and tancredo this is about the Vast majority of Americans wanting illegal aliens sent home.

and this is a liberal state. Americans want th laws enforced we do not want laws changed to accommodate invasion.

to break our laws and then demand i pay for you to continue to live here is wrong and i don't care where your from. you want to claim we single out hispanics is stupid the VAST majority of illegal aliens are hispanics.

the rules are that if you sneak in you are a criminal and we are not obligated to accommodate you.
    You know, I was reading a lot of people's thoughts over at the other board and one of them made a really good point:

Since you like to accuse children of breaking laws, what about American children who are drinking, smoking pot, and driving under the influence? The legal drinking age is 21. Yet I see my legal friends drinking away... I went to school with this kid who are just like you, he opposed comprehensive immigration reform and amnesty. He smoked pot and was high on drugs most of the time. I thought pot was illegal? It is.

Now, Americans break rules everyday. Illegal kids, however, were carried in the arms of their parents and brought over here. They had no say in the matter. It is not viable for you to tell these young adults to go home right away. They were raised here and they think this is their home. Look into the whole Israel vs Palestine thing... Obeying the law? Even Americans break laws.

Now, many illegal kids just want to go to college and have a normal life. Same dreams as your children, no? It's just too bad that their parents broke the law trying to give them that life. They didn't break the law themselves though.

You know, I was reading a lot of people's thoughts over at the other board and one of them made a really good point:

Since you like to accuse children of breaking laws, what about American children who are drinking, smoking pot, and driving under the influence? The legal drinking age is 21. Yet I see my legal friends drinking away... I went to school with this kid who are just like you, he opposed comprehensive immigration reform and amnesty. He smoked pot and was high on drugs most of the time. I thought pot was illegal? It is.

Now, Americans break rules everyday. Illegal kids, however, were carried in the arms of their parents and brought over here. They had no say in the matter. It is not viable for you to tell these young adults to go home right away. They were raised here and they think this is their home. Look into the whole Israel vs Palestine thing... Obeying the law? Even Americans break laws.

Now, many illegal kids just want to go to college and have a normal life. Same dreams as your children, no? It's just too bad that their parents broke the law trying to give them that life. They didn't break the law themselves though.

there are no schools in there countries?
    why should i pay for them to go to school?
    you want to make it Americas problem and that is not gonna fly. i do not pay taxes so and illegal aliens kid can go to school on my dime. don't you get it???

what obligates me to support you people?
    the fact of the matter is that if we denied services that you are not entitled to in the first place you would not be here.
    you do not deserve free medical or food stamps or any service.

there are no schools in there countries?
    why should i pay for them to go to school?
    you want to make it Americas problem and that is not gonna fly. i do not pay taxes so and illegal aliens kid can go to school on my dime. don't you get it???

what obligates me to support you people?
    the fact of the matter is that if we denied services that you are not entitled to in the first place you would not be here.
    you do not deserve free medical or food stamps or any service.
    There are schools, but not many of them are good enough to prepare these kids for a good life.
    You are not paying them to go to school. They're paying tuition out from their own pockets. Do you mean to tell me that you're sending out checks to these kids because someone has made you? No of course not. You're not paying for anything.
    Illegals do pay taxes too. Not all of them, but a lot of them do. Like my family for example. They're paying taxes, so I am entitled to go to school here because they are giving back to the system.
    Nothing obligates you to help them. Remember, taxes is a collective thing. You're not the only person paying them. Legals and illegals are paying them too.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast