Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    I'm not Mexican though... And I'm not the only one fighting for immigrant rights. There are organizations and other politicians who do a better job than me. I wish I could do more than just typing away at the computer screen trying to change the common man's opinions. You know what, I will do just that when I do get legalized in the future. Maybe someday, a Dream Act kid could grow up to be a US Senator or Representative. Isn't that what all of you guys fear?

And the cold hard truth is that Hunter and Tancredo will never get the nomination, not even what that fear-mongering ad Tancredo put out to the people of Iowa. You know this to be true, so there's really nothing you can do. Believe me, Tancredo or Hunter isn't to win any contests any time soon.
    am i to understand you admit your illegal?

you miss the point pal this is not about hunter and tancredo this is about the Vast majority of Americans wanting illegal aliens sent home.

NY just dropped the hammer on illegals driving.
    and this is a liberal state. Americans want th laws enforced we do not want laws changed to accommodate invasion.

deport illegals who have committed a crime.
    and you know what that would every one of them.
    every person who violated the law to sneak in is a criminal by definition.
    to break our laws and then demand i pay for you to continue to live here is wrong and i don't care where your from. you want to claim we single out hispanics is stupid the VAST majority of illegal aliens are hispanics.
    it is not my fault they just are.
    you expect me to be PC about it but i am not obligated to be PC.
    matter of fact i can be just the opposite.

you don't like the rules the American people make go home.
    the rules are that if you sneak in you are a criminal and we are not obligated to accommodate you.
    You know, I was reading a lot of people's thoughts over at the other board and one of them made a really good point:

Since you like to accuse children of breaking laws, what about American children who are drinking, smoking pot, and driving under the influence? The legal drinking age is 21. Yet I see my legal friends drinking away... I went to school with this kid who are just like you, he opposed comprehensive immigration reform and amnesty. He smoked pot and was high on drugs most of the time. I thought pot was illegal? It is.

Now, Americans break rules everyday. Illegal kids, however, were carried in the arms of their parents and brought over here. They had no say in the matter. It is not viable for you to tell these young adults to go home right away. They were raised here and they think this is their home. Look into the whole Israel vs Palestine thing... Obeying the law? Even Americans break laws.

Now, many illegal kids just want to go to college and have a normal life. Same dreams as your children, no? It's just too bad that their parents broke the law trying to give them that life. They didn't break the law themselves though.

there are no schools in there countries?
    why should i pay for them to go to school?
    you want to make it Americas problem and that is not gonna fly. i do not pay taxes so and illegal aliens kid can go to school on my dime. don't you get it???

what obligates me to support you people?
    the fact of the matter is that if we denied services that you are not entitled to in the first place you would not be here.
    you do not deserve free medical or food stamps or any service.
    There are schools, but not many of them are good enough to prepare these kids for a good life.
    You are not paying them to go to school. They're paying tuition out from their own pockets. Do you mean to tell me that you're sending out checks to these kids because someone has made you? No of course not. You're not paying for anything.
    Illegals do pay taxes too. Not all of them, but a lot of them do. Like my family for example. They're paying taxes, so I am entitled to go to school here because they are giving back to the system.
    Nothing obligates you to help them. Remember, taxes is a collective thing. You're not the only person paying them. Legals and illegals are paying them too.

i am done with you i dont deal with liars.

[quote=Bostonteaparty]
    Quote Originally Posted by "retro":8dc01aam
    I'm not Mexican though... And I'm not the only one fighting for immigrant rights. There are organizations and other politicians who do a better job than me. I wish I could do more than just typing away at the computer screen trying to change the common man's opinions. You know what, I will do just that when I do get legalized in the future. Maybe someday, a Dream Act kid could grow up to be a US Senator or Representative. Isn't that what all of you guys fear?

And the cold hard truth is that Hunter and Tancredo will never get the nomination, not even what that fear-mongering ad Tancredo put out to the people of Iowa. You know this to be true, so there's really nothing you can do. Believe me, Tancredo or Hunter isn't to win any contests any time soon.

you miss the point pal this is not about hunter and tancredo this is about the Vast majority of Americans wanting illegal aliens sent home.

and this is a liberal state. Americans want th laws enforced we do not want laws changed to accommodate invasion.

to break our laws and then demand i pay for you to continue to live here is wrong and i don't care where your from. you want to claim we single out hispanics is stupid the VAST majority of illegal aliens are hispanics.

the rules are that if you sneak in you are a criminal and we are not obligated to accommodate you.
    You know, I was reading a lot of people's thoughts over at the other board and one of them made a really good point:

Since you like to accuse children of breaking laws, what about American children who are drinking, smoking pot, and driving under the influence? The legal drinking age is 21. Yet I see my legal friends drinking away... I went to school with this kid who are just like you, he opposed comprehensive immigration reform and amnesty. He smoked pot and was high on drugs most of the time. I thought pot was illegal? It is.

Now, Americans break rules everyday. Illegal kids, however, were carried in the arms of their parents and brought over here. They had no say in the matter. It is not viable for you to tell these young adults to go home right away. They were raised here and they think this is their home. Look into the whole Israel vs Palestine thing... Obeying the law? Even Americans break laws.

Now, many illegal kids just want to go to college and have a normal life. Same dreams as your children, no? It's just too bad that their parents broke the law trying to give them that life. They didn't break the law themselves though.

you want to make it Americas problem and that is not gonna fly. i do not pay taxes so and illegal aliens kid can go to school on my dime. don't you get it???

the fact of the matter is that if we denied services that you are not entitled to in the first place you would not be here.
    There are schools, but not many of them are good enough to prepare these kids for a good life.
    You are not paying them to go to school. They're paying tuition out from their own pockets. Do you mean to tell me that you're sending out checks to these kids because someone has made you? No of course not. You're not paying for anything.
    Illegals do pay taxes too. Not all of them, but a lot of them do. Like my family for example. They're paying taxes, so I am entitled to go to school here because they are giving back to the system.
    Nothing obligates you to help them. Remember, taxes is a collective thing. You're not the only person paying them. Legals and illegals are paying them too.

i am done with you i dont deal with liars.[/quote:8dc01aam]

You can't refute my reason that's why you're ending the debate by calling me a liar.

[quote=retro][quote=Bostonteaparty]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bostonteaparty":1se8oee0
    Quote Originally Posted by "retro":1se8oee0

i am done with you i dont deal with liars.[/quote:1se8oee0]

You can't refute my reason that's why you're ending the debate by calling me a liar.[/quote:1se8oee0]

i already proved you wrong but like most illegal aliens you try to apply circular logic and ignore obvious truths.
    ill once again post proof and you will lie.

Taxpayers in the nation’s most populous county pay more than $1 billion annually for services that go to illegal immigrants with the biggest chunks going to welfare and food stamp benefits followed by healthcare.

A new report published by the Los Angeles County Department of Social Services reveals that the county spends $440 million a year on welfare and food stamp benefits for illegal aliens and $400 million on healthcare, contradicting immigration advocates who assure illegal aliens don’t use social services. An additional $220 million is spent annually on incarceration costs.
    In July of this year alone, Los Angeles County taxpayers spent more than $35 million on welfare benefits and food stamps for illegal immigrants who live in the sprawling county of more than 10 million residents. Each month illegal aliens get welfare benefits through a state program called CalWorks totaling $20 million in addition to $15 million in food stamps.

The county supervisor who requested the report, Michael Antonovich, points out that the figures don’t even include the skyrocketing cost of education. He requested the report to further document the “devastating impactâ€

I wonder if there is an illegal out there who would be humble enought to admit.........breaking into this country was wrong.....They all give reasons why they did it, but never once admit what they did was wrong. I have yet to come across one who doesn't feel that they have the right to take what isn't theirs! Which bankrobber do you a trifle bit of compasion for? The one who admits what he did was wrong and is humble or the one who says he stole the money because he deserves it!

The victim of home invasion doesn't reward the invader with their home.

By the way an illegal alien is not an immigrant. You need to quit insulting those good people by trying to identify yourself as one of them. Hiding behind them while trying to steal their place here is despicable.

You know, I would just like to hear someone speak out and say,

'Thanks, America.

If not for the fact that Americans are kind, generous people, I would never have been able to come here in the first place.'

I don't expect thanks for education, medication, housing, food, clothing, given by or paid for by Americans - just an acknowledgement that Americans are by and large, kind people.

There's no way this horror would have gotten a foothold otherwise.

Instead, all we get are LaRaza talking points - and 'you don't give me enough', 'I deserve', 'I'm entitled' -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If foreign countries are not able to support their citizens in a manner suitable to those who live there, than those countries should surrender their land to the United States, and we can provide a suitable lifestyle for those who are willing to show loyalty to the United States of Ameria.

Mexico is a very, very wealthy nation. It is able to support it's people.

I don't know for sure, but have been hearing people talk about the wealth of Mexico and they are far from a 'poor, impoverished' nation. They are a nation of a few wealthy people having all the monies and shoving their poor people on to us - so they can take our money to send back to the greedy ones.

No wonder Fox and Calderon, etc., are here lobbying, we are a pretty good source of their wealth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    You know, I would just like to hear someone speak out and say,

'Thanks, America.

If not for the fact that Americans are kind, generous people, I would never have been able to come here in the first place.'

I don't expect thanks for education, medication, housing, food, clothing, given by or paid for by Americans - just an acknowledgement that Americans are by and large, kind people.

There's no way this horror would have gotten a foothold otherwise.

Instead, all we get are LaRaza talking points - and 'you don't give me enough', 'I deserve', 'I'm entitled' -
    Amen! It is precisely their arrogance, sense of entitlement, and lack of gratitude that infuriates so many legal citizens of this country. They show nothing but contempt. It makes my blood boil!

MW
    retro wrote:

Some illegals do commit those crimes, but let's not forget Americans do a fair share of the crimes too.
    Since you like to accuse children of breaking laws, what about American children who are drinking, smoking pot, and driving under the influence?
    Hmmm.......seems you're making a point in our favor here. Since we're already burdened with taking care of our own criminals, why should we be burdened with the expense of dealing with the law breaking of folks that aren't supposed to be here in the first place? I would suggest one crime committed by an illegal aliens is one crime more than we should be expected to deal with! Furthermore, most crimes involve a victim, and one person victimized by an illegal is one more than would have normally been victimized had our government secured the border and enforced our immigration laws. Your comparison of illegal alien crime to crimes committed by Americans is ludicrous because the illegals aren't supposed to be here.

Ask yourself this - how many less rapes, thefts, murders, vehicular homocides caused by drunk drivers, etc. would we have if there were no illegal immigrants in the United States?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast