Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY SHOULD THEY CARE?

Maybe someone out there already noticed this, and the ENORMOUS influence that is actually in play.
    Lets START small, your local Police, Firefighters, City/County Employees and ALL THE WAY UP TO THE PRESIDENT of THE USA.

ALL being PAID by THE TAXPAYER...
    Suppose one would think Govt. (local,state,Federal) were GETTING TO BIG!
    They NEED A LARGER TAX BASE... Here comes the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.
    If they lose thier GOLDEN COW, they lose THIER MONEY, THEY LOSE THIER POWER. And come back on "The TAXPAYER" and tell them services have to be cut, because THEY HAVE NO MONEY!
    Basically it boils down to this...
    The MORE ILLEGALS... The MORE TAX DOLLARS FOR THEM.
    So, WHY SHOULD THEY CARE?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Besides for the 3th world status and Attitudes of the Illegals . The money they use up in Social Services far surpasses any tax base . This is only My opinion based on alot of reading .It's a great deal when you only pay in 1 and get back 15 . Yeah America is run by "Selfish Greed Crooks with No Class". Thats my opinion also
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

April
    This whole fiasco is about GREED and they do not have a second thought about the safety or job security of the American taxpayer. All the more reason to STAND and SHOUT NO!!!!

What the greedy idiots in government fail to realize is that the illegal population do not pay back to the government and take away from the government services that should be going to LEGAL tax paying citizens.

Another HUGE factor . . . the illegals could care less about America and supporting it . . . how many billions of dollars are illegals sending back to Mexico and not using it in the US. You have to remember all they care about is supporting their own back home so the US never sees a return on ANYTHING with illegals. It is ALL take.

They don't spend as much as us b/c they have several families living under one roof and 10 people in a car. They don't need as much to survive and have extra money to send back home PLUS we pay for their social services.

Even the government is too stupid to see this and are just thinking about votes . . . illegal ones at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Well, maybe the ILLEGALS don't mind living in residences CRAMMED beyond LEGAL capacity, but I DO and sure am NOT going to live like THAT just so the big greedies can have WIDE open spaces!

And remember when the money starts to run out, the AMERICAN taxpayer has to pay more taxes.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN