Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No, they won't. And I think I've spent the last few days shopping with about every one of them in the northern virginia area -- all of them, talking loud, in spanish, at the top of their voices -- pushing and shoving -- and not all of them hispanic -- many from every country you can imagine ..many oriental countries also -- it is becoming a third world area very fast. Many Indians are all around also, in their native garb -- I mean, it's really not even the America anymore that I know.

So many of them seem so dead -- just so expressionless. I don't know what their problem is -- but they seem to be addicted to shopping, I know that. It seems that is all they do.

1- the illegals themselves for the most part do NOT wish to become American; all they want is a temporary job and be able to go back and forth between jobs in the US and Mexico

2- their leaders HOWEVER insist that they become US CITIZENS because the leaders (latino politicians) believe that they cannot get elected into POWER unless they have lots of foreigners electing them

3- that's why the Mexican government changed the law in 2005 permitting Mexican-Americans to become dual-citizen and then vote "Mexican interests" (as Fox himself stated) in US elections but remain Mexican.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

JAK
    When people INVADE MASSIVELY... they don't feel that have to assimilate... when immigration was controlled...WE DIDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!! Now that these corrupt politicians, and corrupt employers STOPPED caring about the citizens of this country and started scratching each others backs.....then they closed their eyes to our immigration laws and ALLOWED A MASSIVE INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY...... now they arrogantly feel they DO NOT HAVE TO ASSIMILATE!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

anyone who believes king george that these invaders are 'just like us' and only want to feed their families is blowing sunshine up their own backside.i do believe they want to feed their families, taking food from us. they also want to drive their cadilacs... paid for by us... i guess in a nut shell... they want it all... paid for by us.

Yes I think we all know exactly why they won't. Because they do not need to. With the help from people like the ACLU and Nancy Pelosi who are basically demanding that Americans assimilate to Mexico, well there you have it. All I know is if I were any other immigrant I would be furious with all the accomodations having been made for one particular group only. Why can't I press 3 for Polish, 4 for Indian, 5 for Asian, etc.. I have not a single doubt in my mind as to where this is all headed and it's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    No, they won't. And I think I've spent the last few days shopping with about every one of them in the northern virginia area -- all of them, talking loud, in spanish, at the top of their voices -- pushing and shoving -- and not all of them hispanic -- many from every country you can imagine ..many oriental countries also -- it is becoming a third world area very fast. Many Indians are all around also, in their native garb -- I mean, it's really not even the America anymore that I know.

So many of them seem so dead -- just so expressionless. I don't know what their problem is -- but they seem to be addicted to shopping, I know that. It seems that is all they do.
    The same exact thing happened to me a year ago Christmas shopping at the Meadows mall in Las Vegas. The change from a year before was astounding!

75% of the people there were virtually screaming in Spanish. In the two hours I spent there not one person caught my glance, I normally look at people and smile if I make eye contact, I felt like I was not wanted there.

Checking out of one store I had my items placed on the counter which was about the size of a suitcase due to the impulse items placed all over and one gordita (short, fat woman) was grabbing items from the store, shoving them into my space and going back for more as if I wasn't even standing there. There were about six people in line behind me.

They have all the manners and civility of a spoiled five year old.

It was a nightmare, I couldn't wait to get out of there and needless to say I haven't gone back.

JAK
    WE, citizens... as SHOPPERS could probably put an end to this ourselves... if we would refuse to shop until they do what is right, except for the necessities. Purchase power... but Americans need to be united for this to work!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    WE, citizens... as SHOPPERS could probably put an end to this ourselves... if we would refuse to shop until they do what is right, except for the necessities. Purchase power... but Americans need to be united for this to work!
    That would work. The almighty dollar is their only concern. If only we could get enough people to actually refuse to spend money. We far outnumber the IAs; we simply need to make our voices heard. Our money can speak for us in the only language the greedy traitors understand.....the bottom line.

Traditionally, Americans never relied on government to achieve most goals, and ensuring assimilation was no exception. Many years ago, for instance, if a person insisted on dressing like an advertisement for the Middle Ages, didn't learn the language or sought to impose strange beliefs in the workplace, he would have been fired or not hired in the first place. What this means is that the Moslem clerks and cab drivers who, respectively, won't ring up pork and won't pick up passengers with alcohol or seeing-eye dogs would have either changed their ways or returned to where ways don't change. This enforcement of tradition through individual initiative is what almost every non-western country does and makes sense. If you're so enamored of your native ways, stay in your native land.

About 29 years ago, I worked in a grocery store. An American Indian boy with long hair wanted to work there. They told him he had to cut his hair to go along with their dres code. He protested it and was told that he didn't have to work there he could go somewhere else where they would let him have long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Of course they won't assimilate, they know they can get away with anything here. We have Bush and our lousy government to thank for that.
    Actually, I think that it started with Mr. Clinton. Wow wouldn't it be wonderful if his lovely wife took over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast