Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    WE, citizens... as SHOPPERS could probably put an end to this ourselves... if we would refuse to shop until they do what is right, except for the necessities. Purchase power... but Americans need to be united for this to work!
    That would work. The almighty dollar is their only concern. If only we could get enough people to actually refuse to spend money. We far outnumber the IAs; we simply need to make our voices heard. Our money can speak for us in the only language the greedy traitors understand.....the bottom line.
    We need to use our Constitutional right to withold our taxes as long as the government goes against our wishes. The problem is everbody is afraid of the IRS. However, they can't get us all. WE need to do it as a united front.

fedupDeb wrote:

JAK wrote:
    WE, citizens... as SHOPPERS could probably put an end to this ourselves... if we would refuse to shop until they do what is right, except for the necessities. Purchase power... but Americans need to be united for this to work!

That would work. The almighty dollar is their only concern. If only we could get enough people to actually refuse to spend money. We far outnumber the IAs; we simply need to make our voices heard. Our money can speak for us in the only language the greedy traitors understand.....the bottom line.
    I recently wrote an email to JC Penny's complaining about the Mexican music and language over their PA system. I told them I was canceling my account with them since they didn't seem to want the business of English speaking Americans. This was their reply:

We understand your concern and appreciate your taking the time to
    contact us.
    Comments and criticisms from our customers call these matters to our
    attention and enable us to take corrective action. They are forwarded to
    the proper department for further investigation. The information
    provided is a great help toward increasing the satisfaction of all
    JCPenney customers.
    We realize no apology we make can compensate for your disappointment and annoyance. We look forward to serving you more satisfactorily in the
    future.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

JCPenney Corporate Customer Relations

Why won't they assimilate? Two words: CRITICAL MASS!!!

Here in CA the hispanics are 47% of the population and counting! We are the minority now! There is absolutely no incentive for them to assimilate and they know it! In fact, many home-grown hispanics are returning to their ethnic roots...leaving their American culture behind. It's more than balkanization or colonization...it's the mexicanization of America. The border states are now Mexican territory, and they will eventually take over the rest of the country.

This Christmas was the MOST offensive shopping season ever....almost ALL of the help is Mexicans who speak practically NO ENGLISH, and so were the customers!!!! A couple of times I needed to ask a question re a product.... and I had to wait endlessly while the 'sales person' was answering questions IN SPANISH to a Spanish speaking customer. And when they were finished....the salesman couldn't speak enough English to answer my simple questions! It was ghastly!

And, to top it off, on Christmas morning, two Mexican Jehovah Witnesses came to my door asking if there were any Spanish speakers in my household!!! They spoke broken English and were there to tell everyone that Christmas is a 'bad thing' and we should not celebrate Christmas!!! We told them to get off our property and get out of our neighborhood! The wouldn't leave my little cul de sac, so we called the police and reported them for disturbing the peace and trespassing!

Gotta watch out for the Mexican Jehovah Witnesses now!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123