Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY WE DON'T TRUST YOU/WHY WE WILL VOTE YOU OUT

WHY WE DON'T TRUST YOU SENATORS AND WHY WE WILL VOTE YOU OUT

7 AMNESTIES SINCE 1986

2.7 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS IN 1986 MORPHED UP TO 20 MILLION OR MORE

FUNDS FOR FENCE PAST IN 2006 AND AROUND 800 MILES APPROVED AND NOW FUNDS APPEAR LOST OR GUTTED AND MILES HAVE SHRUNK TO LESS THAN HALF

ONLY 13 MILES OF FENCE ACTUALLY BUILT

18,000 BORDER PATROL AGENTS NEEDED, AND YET WHERE IS THE STEPPED UP HIRING. HOW LONG WILL THAT TAKE?

WE HAVE SENT OUR FINEST TO GUARD THE BORDERS OF OTHER NATIONS AND YET WE CANNOT SECURE OUR OWN.

BASICALLY ZERO (0) ENFORCEMENT EVEN SINCE 9/11 AGAINST EMPLOYERS AND OTHERS WHO AID AND ABET

CONSULTATION WITH THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT ON MATTERS OF THE SECURITY AND SOVEREIGNTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

BORDER PATROL AGENTS PUNISHED FOR PROTECTING OUR BORDERS AND DRUG SMUGGLERS RECEIVE IMMUNITY OR PARDONS

THOSE SENATORS INVOLVED IN THE AMNESTY OF 1986 STILL THERE AND STILL PROMOTING THE SHAMESTY TO FURTHER BRING MILLIONS AND MILLIONS MORE HERE ILLEGALLY. SENATOR TED KENNEDY HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE IMMIGRATION DEBACLE DESTROYING AMERICA SINCE 1965, AND HE IS STILL THERE TO MAKE US A TOTAL WELFARE NATION.

IF FENCES AND PERIMETERS DO NOT WORK, TAKE DOWN THAT FENCE MR. PRESIDENT, TAKE DOWN THOSE BARRIERS AT MILITARY BASES, OPEN YOUR DOORS AS YOU HAVE THE DOORS TO AMERICA WITHOUT CHECKING WHO COMES IF FRIEND OR FOE, IF GUEST OR INVADER.

DISNEY WORLD HAS MORE SECURITY THAN OUR NATION SEEMS TO MANAGE.

JUST A FEW REASONS AS TO WHY WE DO NOT TRUST YOU

THE AMERICAN CITIZENS PLAN IS THE FOLLOWING

1) ENFORCE THE LAWS 1986 AND FORWARD

2) BUILD THE FENCE (DOUBLE)

3) USE OTHER TECHNOLOGICAL BACKUPS AT THE BORDER

4) START EMPLOYER SANCTIONS

5) CHARGE ILLEGAL ALIEN CROSSERS WITH MISDEMEANORS AT THE BORDER INSTEAD OF RELEASING OR DEPORTING

6) ALLOW CROSS CHECKING BETWEEN IRS, SOCIAL SECURITY, AND OTHERS TO CHECK FOR FRAUD

7) LAW ENFORCEMENT AT ALL LEVELS TO CHECK FOR IMMIGRATION STATUS

END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

9) END BENEFITS TO THOSE NOT HERE LEGALLY
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know why number eight has a smiley face, but the idea is one to smile about for sure.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a good post - will make an excellent fax to Reid and Feinstein.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Georgia, I think it is good you bring this up. We should be looking at defeating this amnesty bill as one part of the problem. Another big portion of the problem in my opinion is much greater and is really, systemic. That is there is some sort of understanding in American society that there are no reprecussions for bad behavior in general, and with Senators I think they feel they can engage in any sort of behavior with the only consequence being that the bill doesn't go thru. What they are pursuing currently is nothing short of treason. This is because they have been allowed to get by with things for so long, nobody pays attention and even if they do, both sides simply point the finger at one another and fear monger and blame. It is essential that we make them pay for this. They should lose their offices and be marked as villains, never to be able to hold public office again. This should be the ultimate goal.

Republicans who support this shamnesty must be the first to get it shoved back down their throats. They have basically betrayed their own constituency in favor of foreigners wishes, attacked the very folk who have backed them thru thick and thin! So I tend to see the Republicans who have surfaced to be more culpable. As far as Harry Reid and the Democrats go, I would expect no different from them. A good deal of men in the deocratic party is simply not men at all, but cowards, shells of men, who whine and lash out like spoiled babies ready "to tell mommy" when they don't get their way. As terrible as they are, I expect nothing courageous from them, they are men genetically, but that is about it. They have to pay too.

Americans have always had a tendency towards relaxtion when immediate threats subside and this simply allows extremists to regroup and try again. We have to be strong and see this thing all the way thru to the end...Punish the naftists, deport the illegals and demand enforcement and securing of our southern border.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Georgia, I think it is good you bring this up. We should be looking at defeating this amnesty bill as one part of the problem. Another big portion of the problem in my opinion is much greater and is really, systemic. That is there is some sort of understanding in American society that there are no reprecussions for bad behavior in general, and with Senators I think they feel they can engage in any sort of behavior with the only consequence being that the bill doesn't go thru. What they are pursuing currently is nothing short of treason. This is because they have been allowed to get by with things for so long, nobody pays attention and even if they do, both sides simply point the finger at one another and fear monger and blame. It is essential that we make them pay for this. They should lose their offices and be marked as villains, never to be able to hold public office again. This should be the ultimate goal.

Republicans who support this shamnesty must be the first to get it shoved back down their throats. They have basically betrayed their own constituency in favor of foreigners wishes, attacked the very folk who have backed them thru thick and thin! So I tend to see the Republicans who have surfaced to be more culpable. As far as Harry Reid and the Democrats go, I would expect no different from them. A good deal of men in the deocratic party is simply not men at all, but cowards, shells of men, who whine and lash out like spoiled babies ready "to tell mommy" when they don't get their way. As terrible as they are, I expect nothing courageous from them, they are men genetically, but that is about it. They have to pay too.

Americans have always had a tendency towards relaxtion when immediate threats subside and this simply allows extremists to regroup and try again. We have to be strong and see this thing all the way thru to the end...Punish the naftists, deport the illegals and demand enforcement and securing of our southern border.
    Yea, the government needs to be reminded who is in charge of this country. I have a clue for them, ITS NOT YOU!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Exactly. They have developed such an enormous sense of entitlement from never having to answer to their constituency. I am sure they resent it, they truly hate having to be representative. I shudder to think of all the nonsense they have passed under our noses...

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I don't know why number eight has a smiley face, but the idea is one to smile about for sure.

Psalm 91
    If you type a parathesis followed by the number eight, the smiley face comes up because that is the assigned tag for that icon.

I am sure they resent it, they truly hate having to be representative. I shudder to think of all the nonsense they have passed under our noses...
    They place themselves above us first simply becuase of their wealth first and then their power. Both lead to arrrogance. Most of them will never see the light of being humble, especially those born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    That's a good post - will make an excellent fax to Reid and Feinstein.
    Just faxed it to all the Senators!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Enough is enough

I sent emails to my senators telling them if the shamnesty bill passes NO MATTER HOW THEY VOTED, they will be replaced.

I'm sick of these senators telling me they agree with my emails on the subject, yet do NOTHING to sway other senators or to inject better ideas into the bill.

I believe we should replace ALL OF WASHINGTON DC.

IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT FOR NOT UPHOLDING HIS OATH.

TRY ALL SENATORS WHO VOTE FOR THIS BILL ON TREASON CHARGES.

TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE ELITE A**HOLES.

Totally agree Danmo!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast