Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

interesting nntrixie.

Although I have my own opinions about Perot, and I never saw him supporting Bush, I think your insights are right on.

There have to be reasons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well Careyann, if their tempers are so bad, then why do they avoid me like the plague? I have had several run-ins about their little mosters and have given them an earful in English, to which I told them I knew they understood me and that it they thought I would stand by while they think they have the run of this place, they had another thing coming.

Now they will not cross my path. Their tempers? No, it is American women who have the tempers, especially those of us with kids.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    As for putting gang members or illegals in the military - think about that long and hard before we applaud the idea. Do we really want people who hate us, want us gone, or dead, in our military? The military can be used against civilians - with the stroke of a pen. Don't believe it? A few years ago, did you believe any of this could be happening?
    the last place these people belong is in OUR military ... notwithstanding the fact they would be a threat to our fellow countrymen, they would have access to information that could easily be passed along
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: racism

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    we are afraid to voice our opinion because of being labeled a "racist" when we are only trying to protect a way of life. America do not owe illegals anything.
    Absolutely! Everyone is a 'racist' because of something. No matter who you are, where you came from, or how you live your life, if you disagree with ANYONE, then you are a racist.
    I am sooooo tired of this politically correct cover-up crap!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    "why are we (as American citizens) so afraid to voice our opinion?"

William has said it on line and I say it to everyone I know, we're all afraid of the words. The WORD that strikes fear in the average person.
    RACIST! There's not to many ways to retort it to the other side. We know they're really the racists, but they call us that till their faces are blue and we go cower in the corner.

Labeling you "racist" is an insidious form of hostile argument. The intention is to intimidate and scare you into silence or detract you from the course you're taking. If you back off, then your accuser wins. That's the sad thing. Turn tail and run because of a stupid label.
    Illegals are literally stealing from every US taxpayer in America. A portion of everyone's weekly tax dollar goes to their support. Rather than showing even the slightest appreciation of the legal American workforce that provides their support, they choose an arrogant, in-your-face attitude of entitlement.
    Many Americans are nothing more than sheep in the herd. They are natural born followers and need someone to do all of their thinking for them. They will stay with the herd no matter where it goes, simply because they are told to. These are the people that pose the greatest danger to our society. They are too complacent to understand that everyday they are being forced farther away from the green pastures and closer to the scrubland. They are so eager to satisfy the wishes of the masters, that they dare not ever question the motive.
    Fortunately, there are those of us who understand that the sense of security provided by the herd is nothing more than an illusion. Very soon they will reach the point of no return as they are led to the slaughter house.
    Those that refuse to cave in and give up what is rightfully theirs are the minority at this time. But we are a very strong and powerfull minority and the enemy knows that we pose the greatest danger to their cause. They feel that, with enough intimidation, we will run and join the herd.
    I for one, cannot be intimidated by the word racist no matter who throws it at me. Does that make me a racist? I don't think so, but if it does, then so be it.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    People we are in trouble - and we are being surrounded and outmanipulated in so many ways.

This has been a well thought out - long term thing. It didn't just happen because employers wanted cheap labor - although I do think that is the point where we could do the most harm - if we really want.

As for putting gang members or illegals in the military - think about that long and hard before we applaud the idea. Do we really want people who hate us, want us gone, or dead, in our military? The military can be used against civilians - with the stroke of a pen. Don't believe it? A few years ago, did you believe any of this could be happening.?
    I really wonder... has it ever occurred to anyone at all besides myself that these folks are going into our military for FREE TRAINING? What better way to learn about your "enemy" than to plant yourself within your enemy's armed forces to learn how they operate, what their battle methods are, etc.

We have extremist groups such as La Raza, MEChA (and others) who have threatened our country. And who better to recruit into their organizations than people who have been in our own military??

Let me ask you - just how far down to you all think this rabbit hole goes? And what do you suppose is waiting for you at the bottom if you make it that far??

Give it some very, very serious thought.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567