Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why would any American hate Lou Dobbs?

Why would any American hate Lou Dobbs?
    by Sam Heath
    May 4, 2007

Given the vitriolic attacks on Lou Dobbs by a minority of professional haters of America the question naturally arises why any American would hate him? The only conclusion I can come to, since Lou speaks for the views held by the great majority of Americans, is his haters have another agenda than the welfare of America. I can only hope if Fred Thompson decides to run for President the same vitriolic haters of Lou will not take after Fred.

One of the reasons I believe Fred Thompson has a chance to beat the odds and win the presidency is not only his impeccable credentials for the office, but the lackluster, to be charitable, performance of GOP contenders and the Democrats being locked into a no-win position of retreating on the issues like immigration and Iraq most important to America. Another reason is Fred now appearing on websites including Townhall where I have been posting for a very long time. In my opinion, Townhall has the very best of conservative writers, even welcoming dissenters like me on many issues, and Fred is most welcome and in good company there.

But speaking of beating the odds, multiplied millions of people live in hope of doing so; this is the appeal of gambling in general and state lotteries in particular. Take a look at the odds of having a winning lottery ticket. Given such enormous odds against winning why do people continue to buy lottery tickets? The obvious answer is that someone has to win, so why not the person buying the ticket. And while I have yet to buy my first lottery ticket, I have been witness to things happening that given the odds one would think improbable at best.

It may be that the universe is the biggest lottery of all, and our solar system beat the trillions of odds against such a thing happening. And while I credit supernatural forces at work, for many a kind of space lottery is as good an explanation as any offered thus far by science, especially since near daily discoveries are leading to the conclusion our universe is very hostile to all life forms.

Here is a recent example of improbable odds right in my hometown of Bakersfield. The population of Bakersfield is around 800,000. Now if you had not seen someone for several months and you should suddenly see the person, given the population what are the chances you would run into them accidentally? Not one in 800,000, but you would have to factor in the time on the basis of 24 hours in a day, geographical and other variables as well. The actual odds, once all the variables are considered, is one chance in about 500 million. But this recently happened with a friend of mine. So yes, in the face of improbable odds someone has to “win the lottery.” Sure it’s a sucker bet, but the bottom line for multiplied millions is someone has to win so why not the person buying the ticket. Out of all the millions all have the same hope they will buy that winning ticket. And if you have the winning ticket, you have beaten the odds.

So yes, I believe Fred Thompson has a very good chance of beating the odds, which are far more favorable than anything like buying a lottery ticket. But what are the chances for America beating the odds against a nuclear terrorist attack? Given the present course our leaders and others are taking not very good; especially when you have the haters of America venting their hatred toward those like Lou Dobbs who stick up for our rights as Americans to a national identity based on heritage, culture, language, and secure borders, things all other nations in the world including Mexico demand for themselves but illegal aliens and their supporters claim America has no right to demand.

One poster to The Bakersfield Californian (Katatak) writes: “Why isn’t the Mexican oligarchy called to account? Why isn’t their brutality against their own citizens (subjects?) debated in our media? Mexico is one of the richest nations in our hemisphere but why doesn’t Mexican wealth “trickle down” to their peasants? Canada doesn’t impoverish its citizens, so why does Mexico do it? I do not believe Dobbs is a wild-eyed racist hater, quite the opposite: I believe he is speaking up for lawful immigration and turning the debate toward the vicious character of the brutal rulers in Mexico. That should be discussed in our media but it isn’t and that shame shames all of us.”

I added this comment to his post: “The haters of America will hate Lou Dobbs and all of us who believe our nation cannot possibly survive the invasion by Mexico with the support of our own corrupt government. The haters of America will continue to preach against all of us who believe in our rights to a national identity based on heritage, culture, language, and secure borders just as Mexico and every other nation in the world.”

Some two years ago Lou was kind enough to correct me about an error I had made in attribution. I had known him as a courteous gentleman and his calling my attention to this error was greatly appreciated. It angers me when people attack him for his views since they reflect the views of the majority of We the People. But over the years I have come increasingly to wonder what the purpose is of those that are attempting to destroy America by destroying our rights to a heritage, culture, language, and secure borders?

Sunday, May 6, Leslie Stahl will interview Lou Dobbs concerning illegal aliens. Unlike politicians and their politically correct lies about the situation, Lou believes the US could deport most of the illegal aliens here in America. I certainly agree, but the point Lou continues to make is the widespread corruption in our government has prevented any leader arising with the honesty and integrity to either address this issue or deal with it. Lou has shown courage in confronting the issue, but until the majority of We the People make our own voices heard the haters of Lou, the haters of America will continue on their path of thirsting for slave labor, for power and political advantage to the destruction of America.

It isn’t that there are no solutions to the problems we are facing as a nation, but the only viable solutions will have to come from putting the interests of America and Americans first before all other considerations. And where will the leader come from who will do that? It certainly cannot be a leader heeding the voices of the vitriolic professional haters of Lou Dobbs and America. I can only hope the odds for such a leader arising will be better than that of winning the lottery.

http://www.tehachapinews.com/home/Blog/samheath/8850
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I can only hope if Fred Thompson decides to run for President the same vitriolic haters of Lou will not take after Fred.
    Why would they? Fred Thompson is a CFR globalist that supports a path to legalization for the criminal aliens currently residing illegally in the United States. Mr. Sam Heath needs to do his homework if he actually believes Lou Dobbs supporters and Fred Thompson fans are one and the same.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I can only hope if Fred Thompson decides to run for President the same vitriolic haters of Lou will not take after Fred.
    Why would they? Fred Thompson is a CFR globalist that supports a path to legalization for the criminal aliens currently residing illegally in the United States. Mr. Sam Heath needs to do his homework if he actually believes Lou Dobbs supporters and Fred Thompson fans are one and the same.
    Yeah, no reason to hate Lou.......Plenty of reason to dislike Fred.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!