Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I realize illegals are using fake SS#. They are getting away with it is because the government chooses to look the other way. They know the # is phony or a duplicate but they don't care.

The heart of the matter is getting the government to enforce the law.

I'm looking into the SAVE program that William pointed out.

All I know is that enforcing the law and securing our borders is not that difficult if the government had the will to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    I realize illegals are using fake SS#. They are getting away with it is because the government chooses to look the other way. They know the # is phony or a duplicate but they don't care.

The heart of the matter is getting the government to enforce the law.

I'm looking into the SAVE program that William pointed out.

All I know is that enforcing the law and securing our borders is not that difficult if the government had the will to do it.

That’s right Watchdog , we have the laws, all they have to do is enforce them and seal our borders. They ignore this because they actually want open borders under the guise of Free Trade. We have to stop the FTAA and get these globalists out of office.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

id theft and latin surnames

I tell you what is even scarier. Having a spanish surname and losing your id. I left my id at a hotel I was staying at one day. I knew I had left it on the desk with the room key. Well, upon calling the next day, I was told that noone found anything. As most of you know, there are a lot of illegal aliens who work at hotels as maids. As soon as I realized it was missing, I called the police. Being a citizen of this country with a latin surname makes you even more susseptable for id theft. I have heard that illegal aliens from central america and mexico are able to work in massachusetts by using some puerto rican's documents. I knew of one instance my dad told me about where this guatamalan guy worked in the country for 6 months as a puerto rican(I guess he paid some puerto rican for his documents) Well, after about 6 months, the guatamalan guy quit the job because they started taking child support from his checks-yup you said it -the puerto rican whose documents he was using, owed child support and the illegal guatamalan ended up paying for it. I think the guy was my sister's husbands cousin. He claimed he was working here because he owed money back home and that supposedly (like a lot of the non english speaking more than likely illegal alien latinos) he had a computer degree from guatamala. I asked him, well why not learn english so maybe you can use that here. He said no, because he was moving back to guatamala and that he would only be here for a year. Well, guess what, it has been 3 years. The guy has a wife, mistress and 4 children between the two of them. This guy actually thinks that that sort of thing should be acceptable for men but not women. The primative nature of some of the third world immigrants doesnt surprise me. The saddest thing is that a lot of us immigrants come here to do better and make something of ourselves. Many immigrants like myself think the communist illegals from central america and Mexico are ignorant for coming to the land of opportunity and making nothing of themselves and not taking advantage of how integration and assimilation can lead to a better life. That is why I say cry me a river when they start whining about how they only come here for a better life.People who want to give their family a better life learn english because they know it opens doors for opportunity in the workplace. People who want their family to have a better life donnot teach them to seperate from other races and/or teach them to hate other races.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12