Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually, I find most women to be completely uninvolved (with politics) because they are either too wrapped up in themselves and their lives OR they are just too plain busy taking care of everyone else. The only "involved" females I know that you make mention of are those in positions of power and single women with few family obligations.

I quit watching Oprah the day she had Hillary Clinton as a guest to set us straight on the whole "Monica" situation. Oprah's words, "Everyone makes mistakes and it's in the past now", just freaked me out! Too many women have decided she is their Truth Guru. She thinks she's right because she has found her Inner Power or some such thing.

When she had "recognition" shows, the look on her face and her body language changed whenever the person was not black. But she says only white people can be racist.

Has she stopped feeling her body since she lost weight? Ick! I understand how proud she is each time she sheds some weight but don't be rubbing your hands over your hips and butt on national tv!

Sorry, I'm digressing into mean spirited-ness. This whole immigration thing is wreaking havoc on me.

BTW my t-shirt says: Americans First!
    Americans First!

Ladies,

Can a man throw his two cents in? I have been saying for a long time, that our country is on a downward spiral and I base a lot of that, on what I've seen happening to the women of our country.

I heard on the news the other morning, that research shows that high school girls now get into more fights, use more drugs, smoke more and have sex at an earlier age, than high school boys. It used to be that we men tended to put women on a pedastal and acknowledged that it was good women that kept us men on the straight and narrow. Now, women seem to be leading the charge to the bottom.

I see it in my workplace every day. Married women carrying on their not-so-secret affairs with fellow workers. It's not a rare thing, but very common. Of course the men are equally at fault.

I don't know if it's the fault of TV, women's lib, liberalism or just the natural decline of our society, but I do know that it's women like yourselves, who will have to make the difference, if we are to turn it around.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out how many of the members of this site are women. Some of you are the most vocal and devout members we have. If the likes of Oprah are part of the reason for our decline, it's because she has an opinion and isn't afraid to share it. It's going to take women like yourselves to lead by word and by deed, to turn things around.

You, as mother's have the greatest influence on your daughter's and how they will mold their generation. Thank God for women like you!

Keep fighting for what you know is right. Don't let your voices be silenced. We can all make a difference, if we will just make the effort. Not just in our fight for the rule of law, but in everything we hold sacred.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Ladies,

Can a man throw his two cents in? I have been saying for a long time, that our country is on a downward spiral and I base a lot of that, on what I've seen happening to the women of our country.

Well women are the root of all evil!!

Just a joke Ladies
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Quote Originally Posted by timnem
    Well women are the root of all evil!!

Just a joke Ladies

WavTek - Thank you for your kind words. My parents raised me right along with my 3 sisters and 1 brother, so I can thank them. My dad especially told us the road the government was going down at least 20 years ago. They taught us to think for ourselves and keep to your ideals. He also taught us all how to protect ourselves and took us to the shooting range regularly.

I have 2 children ages 6 and 2, one girl, one boy. I hope my husband and myself can raise them just as I was. I made the decision long ago that my children would never step foot in the school system (indoctrination centers). I cannot do that to them.

I believe the decline of women is a result of all the things you mentioned.

Anyway thank you for the kind words.

Timnem - don't worry I can take a joke

Hey! I homeschool (too) for much the same reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    WavTek - Thank you for your kind words. My parents raised me right along with my 3 sisters and 1 brother, so I can thank them. My dad especially told us the road the government was going down at least 20 years ago. They taught us to think for ourselves and keep to your ideals. He also taught us all how to protect ourselves and took us to the shooting range regularly.

I have 2 children ages 6 and 2, one girl, one boy. I hope my husband and myself can raise them just as I was. I made the decision long ago that my children would never step foot in the school system (indoctrination centers). I cannot do that to them.

I believe the decline of women is a result of all the things you mentioned.

Anyway thank you for the kind words.

Timnem - don't worry I can take a joke

barkway - you are in Florida too, aren't you.

Blind Eye

It is very scary that Oprah can recommend a book and it is an instant best seller; recommend most any particular good or service and it is reported in nearly all the ladies magazines, so, if she recommends a President..................... she has already voiced that if all women vote as a block we will have a female President and I don't think she is pushing for a conservative.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

I am so glad to hear other women that feel the way I do. I stopped watching Oprah about a year ago. Now I have stopped watching The View. They are putting Rosie O'Donnel on there. I would like to think I have bettered myself by not watching.... Of course, Fox News and CNN probably aren't any better for me!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast