Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I suppose us male-type humans could seek out and wed a Prarie Muffin-type gal.

Surely our little Prarie Muffins would shun the political correctness of Oprah and those of her ilk.

http://buriedtreasurebooks.com/PrairieM ... ifesto.php

Well.....Jezzebell said a mouthful for me. Atleast that's the way I've seen it play out in my lifetime. Guess it was trying to act like the steroetypes of what we thought the other was about. If that makes sense? I know what I mean, just not finding the words to express it correctly. Again it comes to balance and seems we're "off" on alot of fronts. Just because we're not willing to take or can afford to sustain every poverty stricken person in the world, doesn't mean we're not compassionate people. We had women trying to be men to be equal. Blacks trying to be "white" to be equal and visa versa. Being equal doesn't mean taking over and replacing. Success was seen as monetary gain at any price and we've lost the value of family and marraige in the war. I have begun to beleive you cannot have it all, all at once to the degree that's been set. I'm not saying a few don't attain it, but it's not accessable and maintainable to many. I am not a man and will never know what it's like to be one. I will never know what it's like to be black or any other color. There's attributes and strengths I would like to emulate and respect, but it's not the same as being that. Didn't they say for the first time in history the majority of the people were middle class after WW2 ? It was the American Dream that was attainable by many. We enjoyed a few decades and it's been a struggle to maintain since. But then the scales tipped and we've been fighting to get back to that point since. I'm rambling.....sorry I just know I'm tired of appologising and feeling guilty for being a woman, causasion , American, alive anymore...and I don't want to not have to be what I am in order to PROVE I'm not being racist or sexist or zenophobic or any other name they want to come up with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234