Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm by myself ....doing my own thing......My daughter knows about my addiction with Alipac and she told me that she was PROUD OF ME!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

......My daughter knows about my addiction with Alipac and she told me that she was PROUD OF ME!!!!!!!!!

Thats cool...half of her (my daughters) family on her dads side is from Cuba....she's engaged to a half-Putero_rican and Cherokee Indian....her best friend is an anchor baby and she's a god-mother to an illegal anchor baby.....you can just imagine our family get togethers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    My husband does not want to hear it either. He let's me do my thing but asked me to keep it to myself. He does agree with me, but doesn't think we can do much about it! I don't care though, cause I'm stinkin mad about this injustice to the American people that I will not let it go until it is under control!
    Your husband and my husband must be related! I'm in the same situation, he doesn't like hearing about it either, he's says keep it to myself, even though he agrees with me...It raises his blood pressure too much!

My husband was born and bred in the US, I was born in South America and came over legally as a child, with my parents. My husband is clueless, while I am totally opposed to illegal immigration at ANY and ALL costs. His eyes glaze over when I try to explain things to him, he really has NO clue. How many other Americans have this same problem?

His mother lives in Arizona and has seen first hand the problems caused by illegal immigration and she is now a strongly against illegal immigration. Most Americans won't get it until it affects them personally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

My wife feels the same as I do she gets just as mad but I can not get her to make phone calls or send e-mails or faxes her attitude is that they are gonna do what they want no matter what we say or do.

Also allmost every one that I try to educate on the issue seems to have the "as long as it don't affect me" attitude but will agree with me if I twist thier arm.

Sad isn't it that these people are so apathetic.Really sometimes I allmost agree with them but then I see or hear of another disgusting politician or illegal doing something and I get fired right back up.

Coming on this board gives me hope and lets me know that their are others that feel the same as I do.

Thank You All
    Keep up the fight !
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

I have the opposite problem. I have to watch what I say to keep my husband from going ballistic. He is very vocal about his feelings towards illegal immigration.

My daughter thought I was nuts when she was living in Hawaii, but now that she lives in San Diego her tune has changed. One day she called me and asked me if I was MontereySherry on the ALIPAC forum.

I do have one brother that I haven't talked to since we fought over immigration.

But hey, I consider all ALIPACers my extended family so it is good

Opposites attract!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I have the opposite problem. I have to watch what I say to keep my husband from going ballistic. He is very vocal about his feelings towards illegal immigration.

My daughter thought I was nuts when she was living in Hawaii, but now that she lives in San Diego her tune has changed. One day she called me and asked me if I was MontereySherry on the ALIPAC forum.

I do have one brother that I haven't talked to since we fought over immigration.

But hey, I consider all ALIPACers my extended family so it is good

My husband is very vocal too... He can't stand how our government is allowing this to happen....But if I talk about it too much, he says it raises his blood pressure too much. So I talk about it just a little bit each day, that way he doesn't get too upset all at once.

I guess I am lucky in this aspect, my wife is just as adamant as I am about this subject. My parents both share the same feelings. Even my wife's mother who lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina feels the same way we do. The only frustrating we all share is when are our politicians going to do something about it all.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Unfortunately my wife and some of my children also tell me that they "don't want to hear about it because the government won't,and we can't,do anything about it." I have told them that the Drill Instructors on Parris Island would not be too wild about their "can do" attitude.I've been involved in the illegal immigration issue since Ronald Reagon's amnesty of 1986.I have never been completely discouraged in all this time,as I know I am in the right on this issue and will keep on keeping on.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast