Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm with you 100%

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    We WILL win! We MUST win! WE ARE PATRIOTIC AMERICANS!!

At times we may become discouraged by the traitorous actions of our government, because betrayal is always disheartening. When this occurs, just take a deep breath and continue the fight. Losing this fight is NOT an option.
    Thanks Deb I needed that!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

WE WILL WIN THIS STRUGGLE. AMERICAN WILL BECOME STRONGER AND BETTER FOR THIS STRUGGLE. WE ARE PULLING TOGETHER TO SAVE HER. IN THE TRUE AMERICAN SPIRIT OF THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY, WE WILL REBUILD HER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IT IS UP TO US!!! CONGRESS AND EL PRESIDENTE BUSH SURE AS HELL WILL NOT DO IT. KEEP UP THE FIGHT TO PRESERVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. DO NOT GIVE UP!

Does anyone think this site is being spied on by the government? Does anyone think this site is being spied on by special interest groups with an ax to grind?

Just curious...

April
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    We WILL win! We MUST win! WE ARE PATRIOTIC AMERICANS!!

At times we may become discouraged by the traitorous actions of our government, because betrayal is always disheartening. When this occurs, just take a deep breath and continue the fight. Losing this fight is NOT an option.
    Absolutely! Look at what we have done so far with teamwork and a spirit that will not be broken. WE THE PEOPLE are a FORCE to be reckoned with!!!!!

Does anyone think this site is being spied on by the government? Does anyone think this site is being spied on by special interest groups with an ax to grind?
    Who knows, but I'm sure they keep an eye on a lot of websites.

But that's why ALIPAC has monitors, to make sure that anyone with bad intentions or someone who would like to encourage breaking laws is not allowed to participate here.

As long as we are responsible and monitor ourselves, that's probably the most important thing that they care about.

We know that a lot of elected officials read ALIPAC and some even participate. Those people read it all the time.

That's good, we try to let them know what we think and what we believe is in the best interest of the American people. We hope to give them facts and information that will help them to understand what's going on and what we need for them to do.

We hope EVERYONE reads ALIPAC!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a senior citizen I believe America is in a fight for it's life, I grew up with
    and in many case worked with the ww2 generation most were quite men,
    strong, and you knew their word was good. It has been a dramatic change
    in past 50 years much in part in my opinion due to greed with our leaders
    and corporate America.

I do want to believe we can win this but it will take people to forget some
    personal goals, material wants and some sacrifice. An old saying but
    "freedom is never free".
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

We have been awakened to the fact that Liberty is not free, and that we must still fight to keep it. And ALIPAC is a great place to start!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast