Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If they pass Scepters bill God help us all. The Americans that are chronically out of work will see no hope..no light at the end of the tunnel...I would expect some serious rioting in some of the larger cities.
    I agree there RR. If the American people could even get off their butts to defend themselves. It disturbs me that they won't stage a major protest the way the illegals did yesterday. I can't help but marvel at it. I wonder how they kept it a secret because they didn't organize that over night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought about that also, JJ. There were a huge number of them, I figured that about 75% of them were illegals. They don't have anything to lose. (God protect me from someone with nothing to lose.) They were most likely given a couple of days off with full pay by the businesses that benefit so delciously from their labor. Others were probably living on welfare of one sort or another and that would be better than anything they had where they came from. So they were free in large numbers to accomplish this 'march'.

They've got the goodies, we've got the shaft. They have support, free rides, etc. to go do this. Americans don't have any sort of organization, any sort of help to defray the cost of going to a major city for a couple of days to raise hell.

This--marching in the streets and screaming--is not the way Americans ordinarily do business. This is like the 'Arab Street'...and it's certainly not something I would hope to see entrenched in our politics.

Further...people who are here illegally haven't the right to DEMAND anything. They're very lucky in the nation they have chosen to invade...but I don't think that will hold up too much longer. There is now too much anger in the breast of Americans who are being taken advantage of right and left.

Politicians BEWARE.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

You know RR, it might be worthwhile to talk to the talk shows, write to Lou Dobbs, write our local papers pointing out that if 300,000 illegal aliens can march around free as a bird because they don't have to work and we do--to support them--- Well, I'm too mad about it but you get the picture. Might be worth a couple hours to write a few letters....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought they've already began working on a proposal to for a guest-worker progrm.
    President Bush wants to go to the 'Security & Prosperity Partnership' meeting to make his announcement to Fox. The senate plans on having a decision on the 27, and the meeting is on the 30th.
    I hate to say it, but I think we are all being screwed.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean, I hope Bush has to cancel his trip because the Senate sees that they are screwed if HR 4437 doesn't become a law. Better them than us!

If 4437 passes as an enforcement only bill...I'll laugh to see their 'darling illegals' out rioting and tearing hell out of everything.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

And if they do, the cops who will have unquestioned authority to do something will be able to find them that much faster and get them out of here. They will add misdemeanors to their status as instant felons.

JJ, you asked where I got that info about the percentages. It was a blurb on Lou or O'Reilly....I think. Anyway, I heard it on the news...most likely CNN cause that's about all I watch.

RR

RR, I know how that goes-- I flip around channels all the time and hear things but by the time I need to know where I heard it I've forgotten already. It's the pits to get old but the alternative is worse I guess

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I thought they've already began working on a proposal to for a guest-worker progrm.
    President Bush wants to go to the 'Security & Prosperity Partnership' meeting to make his announcement to Fox. The senate plans on having a decision on the 27, and the meeting is on the 30th.
    I hate to say it, but I think we are all being screwed.
    I think you may be right, BB, but if they think the American people are mad now............just wait! If they screw us over this illegal invasion thing, they will see more than 100,000 marching and protesting. From what I have gathered from speaking to others concerned about this issue, people are afraid that our current President is starting a major fight in this country by not enforcing our borders and THEN letting the illegals tell US what THEY WANT and DEMANDING that WE DO IT! Maybe it's just the people here in the mountains of NC that feel that way........but maybe not, seems like alot of people in other states have reached the end of their rope and are fed up with being screwed around by a president who does not listen to the people at all( unless you are ILLEGAL, of course!),And people are speaking out about it more than ever now
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast