Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Illegal Aliens that are felons eventually get to vote?

Random thought on making felons citizens. Don't Felons in the U.S. currently lose the right to vote? Will amnestized Illegal Aliens that have committed felons, but put on a path to citizenship be able to eventually vote?

If felon Illegal Aliens eventually get to vote, but Felons who have served time for their crimes and weren't amnestized don't get to vote, something is severely wrong.

Just to clarify...I'm not arguing that felons should get to vote, I'm arguing that felon illegal aliens should never get that very, very, important ability.

what are your thoughts?

Yea, some are already voting illegally. This would make them ligitimate.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yeah...hell the are already voting
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I know there is already some voter fraud, but this thought just hit me today. Its just another tip of the hat to illegals, upper tier law breaking felony committing illegals. Not sure why this hit me so wrong today, but this fact really gets to me.

Whenever I find myself with a question I always stop to ask myself "Would this be permissable of an American citizen or legal immigrant?"

If the answer is no, then I know that the answer is yes in the case of illegals. After all, the same rules and laws that apply to everyone else, do not apply to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this is one of the main reasons the idiot democrats are fighting so hard for this . . . they know they will get the 'sheep following the leader to the slaughter house' votes.

Why the traitor republicans can't see the numbers of votes the dems will get from illegals is beyond me. Another reason the republican party is about to fold.

How on earth have we come to the point were illegal and dead people are allowed to vote is another mystery.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Whenever I find myself with a question I always stop to ask myself "Would this be permissable of an American citizen or legal immigrant?"

If the answer is no, then I know that the answer is yes in the case of illegals. After all, the same rules and laws that apply to everyone else, do not apply to them.
    No, they are exempt from our laws. If they become legal, they will continue to disregard the rule of law. It will only embolden them.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

No, they are exempt from our laws. If they become legal, they will continue to disregard the rule of law. It will only embolden them.
    Good use of a bushism!

So how many sexual offenders who get amnesty will not be registering on the national registry?