Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Illegal Immigration Dissolve The U.S. Or Improve It?

When American demographics becomes predominantly Mexican/Latin American cultures, what will happen to the United States as a whole? Will it become better as a result, stay the same or get worse?

It seems obvious that there has been a veiled push for [Hispanication] of this country for nearly 3 decades now. Uncontrolled and increased illegal immigration from south of the border is overshadowing all foreign cultures that helped make America great. Is there any socio-economic benefit to the Mexicanization of the U.S.A.? If so, who benefits and who loses?

Uncontrolled immigration of any kind whether it be the Hispanics or a different race is not good. If the flood gates remain open and immigration unchecked this country will soon be a third world country itself.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

It will look like Mexico does now. We have all seen the disrespect for our laws, the sense of entitlement. We will be broke and lawless.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only people who would be comfortable would be those of Hispanic decent who were raised in Latin American culture plus agree with the goals of the "Latinization" (not merely adding many Hispanics to the U.S., but totally transforming the U.S. into another nation and country altogether), and the rare person (nonHispanic) who likes other culture(s) so much they don't mind giving up their own identity that they were raised in and becoming as a Hispanic. The rest of us would be miserable. Think-what would Mexico be without the Mexican culture and people being the dominant factor there-would Mexicans be willing to forget who they are inside and change their own identity for that of a foreigner's just like the way we in the U.S. change clothing fashions? What would France be without the French people and culture, what would Japan be without the Japanese culture and people, what would Jamaica be without the Jamaican people and culture? You get the idea-what would American be without the American culture and people-(though we have been "multicultural" for a long time, all the cultures within have been birthed here on U.S. soil and we have shared values about freedom, a shared language that we speak in public (with the exception of some indigenous peoples) and a shared flag)-the answer is: another country, another nation.

The term "Third World" can apply to any race and is a mindset-think mere survival instead of prosperity and creating things, think people working like dogs for next to nothing and having little or nothing extra, most dirt poor and barely making it (no middle class-everyone being either poor or rich-and the poor are dirt poor with little hope of coming out of the hole of poverty), think most areas being unsafe to walk in both day and night, that many instead of just a few have been victims of crime and have witnessed violent crime in person , think governments that do little or nothing for their people yet taxing them richly and sometimes stealing their money out of their bank accounts, where people don't have clean water or nothing at all coming out of their pipes , having to fend for themselves like animals instead of enjoying their life's full potential, but the wealthy having everything they want. And did I mention no freedom to complain and do anything to improve one's lot in life to the government? And all that is not counting possible warfare between different ethnic groups that is being threatened against all of us by radical seperatist Hispanics, especially against the whites.

One only need to look at Mexico to answer the question our government is now in the process of becoming third world like and increased illegal immigration only helps to speed that along.

Greed, illegal Immigration,corrupt government along with poor public schools are a death sentence for the American way of life while the land mass will remain all else will change.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

When I see pics of the graphic violence and slaughter going on in mexico and further South, it literally turns my stomach. I've been down there and seen it, smelled it and heard it, but no more.

The pictures I see of murdered children, grandparents, people skinned alive, mass graves, men with thier faces shot off, decapitated heads, dead animals up top of burned out cars - thats more than enough for me to see that I don't want this. There is nothing, but NOTHING good about illegals being here. They dont make our lives better, rather they drag ours down to their level....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SicNTiredInSoCal-whoah! People are skinned alive down there? This kind of barbaric activity goes on in today's world and in this part of the planet? I've heard of the decapitations but THAT is really something else!!!! The terms "savage" and "barbarian" truly apply in this case!!

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    SicNTiredInSoCal-whoah! People are skinned alive down there? This kind of barbaric activity goes on in today's world and in this part of the planet? I've heard of the decapitations but THAT is really something else!!!! The terms "savage" and "barbarian" truly apply in this case!!
    Yes google it. It's out there. There was an article posted here with a link a while back too.

Wow. Looks like the American people as a whole need to get training and lessons from those with "street smarts" (that we don't yet have), so that we can defend ourselves against these dangerous two-legged animals should they come howling and prowling in our neck of the woods someday.

working4change
    Here's the link to the article on those skinned alive

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234191-mex ... nned+alive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast