Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Will Mexicans eventually conquer Canada

Ok I concede Mexicans will be the majority of America in less than 50 yrs, can I assume Canada will be the next country they will invade and conquer.

No. That'll be us gettin' outa here!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, once they have turned the United States into Mexico, they will need to find another country that is full of wealth and opportunity. So I would say yes, they will migrate to Canada!
    I guess they will make them speak Spanish too!

Pray that the House Of Representatives keeps their word,and Kills this Bill fast! They are our only HOPE!!

I think its to cold there Haven't heard anything from Alaska on this debate

Well......I'm sure it's on the agenda but from things I've read they (Canada)are concerned about the 3rd world lifestyle and mentality. They don't seem to mind a few but are concerned about loosing quality of life. I was reading various places about what their thoughts might be about this new North American pact. It was news articles, so not from individual people. They don't have a strong military so are supposidly glad about that part. And most figure the Mexicans will migrate here and only a few would have any interest going that far north. They feel the "loosers" in this deal are us, because I guess in order for this to go through, we would have to dispence with our constitution.

From the looks of this first amnesty deal they are trying to pass....the illegals are making out like bandits. Next best thing to socialized medicine and more freedom and guarantees than we get. We get the bill and the right to sit back, shut up and bend over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suggest we dig them a tunnel from the southern border of TX right on up to the Canadian border what do you think? I saw that as a joke on the Britt Hume show and I almost fell out of my chair laughing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I think Canada would be in more of an uproar if our borders were switched. They'll have to get ready for the gringo invasion!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

Yes Mexicans will invade Canada if they haven't started to already. They are like locusts. Once they have consumed the resources of a country they move on to the next one. The entire North American continent will be one crime, drug, poverty and disease infested, over populated third world barrio.