Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

think that most working Americans have been busy just trying to make a living and survive. They read the papers, they watch the news.
    The media, with a few exceptions, has been very careful to edit out any readable signs and show the marchers from a distance. Just seeing all those Mexican flags was a wake up, but they aren't able to read the signs for the rest of the story.
    NewMexican, I belive you are absolutely right. No matter how much those of us who were not- threatening to other Americans tried to point out what a menace the illegal aliens are, no matter how loud we hollered that the invasion was taking place, the people kept going to work, doing the jobs they are so grateful to have.

As more and more of their jobs were taken by the invaders who work cheap, more and more people started waking up. Unfortunately people without jobs have to pick their priorities and internet access wouldn't be on the top of my list if I were scrambling to put food on my table.

Then when the invaders started parading around where they were on the front page of every paper, at the forefront of every newscast in this nation, people couldn't help but notice.

I suppose we should thank them for stepping out there in the open and showing the Americans who weren't aware of them their true colors and their true numbers inside the borders that belong to American citizens, not illegal alien invaders.

Now we can work as an even bigger team to close the borders and get rid of the illegal aliens before we all lose all our jobs to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

in defense of Texas, California and Alabama, they DID try to fight the influx of illegals and the CITIZENS voted -- these Citizens and their States were overruled by the ILLEGALS and the federal government through the federal courts.

Judge Pfaelzer issued a permanent injunction regarding Proposition 187 pending trial based upon the decision in the Texas case, Plyler v. Doe. Judge Pfaelzer asserted

"Texas tried to deny public education to illegal aliens. The Supreme Court ruled for the illegals, based on two pillars: 1) there were supposedly not enough illegal aliens students in Texas public schools to be a financial burden to Texas, and 2) Congress was contemplating an amnesty for illegal aliens in the U.S. (that occurred in 1986), and illegal alien students who were to be made legal would not be educated. Neither of those conditions existed in 1994."
    In ruling against the State of California and its CITIZENS, Judge Pfaelzer claimed the Act of 1996 "serves to reinforce" her prior finding that Proposition 187 passed in 1994 was a "scheme" to regulate immigration in California claiming immigration is the "federal government's" responsibility and going so far as to say
    "California is powerless to enact its own legislative scheme to regulate immigration," and "It is likewise powerless to enact its own legislative scheme to regulate alien access to public benefits. It can do what [PRWORA] permits, and nothing more."

In Plyler the Supreme Court held:
    ". . . .Public education is not a "right" granted to individuals by the Constitution. San Antonio Independent School Dist. v. Rodriguez 411 U.S. 1, 35 (1973). But neither is it merely some governmental "benefit" indistinguishable from other forms of social welfare legislation. . . . What we said 28 years ago in Brown v. Board of Education 347 U.S. 483 (1954), still holds true."

In 1990, the CITIZENS of Alabama voted eight to one to require the government to take "all steps necessary to ensure that the role of English as the common language of the state of Alabama is preserved and enhanced," accordingly, Alabama amended its constitution by Amendment 509 to require English as the official language.

In 2001, Martha Sandoval, a Mexican resident 'alien' driving without a license, sued in a class action in federal court for the right to take a drivers license test in Spanish.

U.S. District Judge Ira DeMent ruled that the English-only policy of the State of Alabama "was adopted as a pretext for discrimination and that the Department intentionally discriminated on the basis of "national origin."

Steven R. Shapiro, Legal Director of the ACLU, said "This is a case about whether victims of governmental discrimination deserve to have their day in court," and "In the 1960's, Alabama officials stood in front of the schoolhouse door and declared, 'whites only,' today, the state is standing in front of the courthouse doors and saying 'English only.'"

There is no comparison between aliens – illegal or illegal – and black citizens and legal residents of the State of Alabama protected under the Constitution and 'laws of the United States.'

Following the Sandoval case, President Bill Clinton issued Executive Order 13166: "Improving Access to Services for Persons with Limited English Proficiency [LEP]." Roger Clegg, general counsel of the Center for Equal Opportunity, stated," This executive order requires not just the federal government to hire translators, but also state governments that get federal money and private companies that are federal contractors."
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

in defense of Texas, California and Alabama, they DID try to fight the influx of illegals and the CITIZENS voted -- these Citizens and their States were overruled by the ILLEGALS and the federal government through the federal courts.
    And that is another reason why the federal government has no right to meddle in states' rights.

From where I am, I can't see that Texas has done a darn thing to stop the invasion. In fact, Texas, but for a few very brave people, seems to welcome them. I've been in this state when Bush, Ann Richardson and Rick Perry were governor. None of them cared anything about this state or this nation. It was their bank accounts that inspired them.

All talk about the education system but every single one of them refuses to recognize that it is the illegal aliens in our schools that are forcing the teachers to try to find ways to beat the TAKS test system because they cannot teach under the current conditions. many teachers have left in frustration to be replaced by anchor baby teachers (if they aren't out and out illegal aliens with fake papers. )

I realize it seems to be fashionable these days for the government to do the direct opposite of what the citizenry says. I just wish I knew where the magic wand is that could stop it.

Do you think it is the fraudulent voting practices? I really haven't any idea how this keeps happening.

I look at Ted Kennedy. I look at G. W. Bush. I look at John Kerry. And by looking at just those three, I know that voter fraud is rampant in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234