Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

great job, W!!!!!!!!!!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Darn it! I must have arrived after the fact. <pout> Seems like every time I want to hear someone on line I'm five minutes too late. Sorry I missed you William --it's 3:05 my time now which means it's 5:05 your time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great show! I go on the air in San Fran tonight at 9pm. No Internet feed on that show

New emails are coming in. The phone is ringing. More citizens are coming to our aid.

Some of them are so angry and so discouraged though about this situation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tippin my red hat at ya, William

By the way, I was in Costco an hour or so ago at the checkout. I guy in line ahead of me saw that I had Halibut in my cart. We got to talking about it and I told him that I never buy fish that isn't from the USA because I resent that our govt's trade agreements allow for foreign markets to send in fish so cheap it puts our fishermen out of business. He didn't know that and was shocked to learn it that so much of our fish comes from Thailand. He is from Washington State and I bet you he will start looking at where his fish comes from before he buys anymore. Chalk up another one for our side.

GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!

Happy Days May Be Here Soon Again!!

The Spirit of America is like the Sleeping Tiger of WWII!!

GO! GO ! GO!

Shut down the W T O!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JJ you see the story a couple of days ago about the fish processing plant somewhere in the northeast firing a bunch of illegals because they heard ICE was coming & didn't show up for work. Should we by products from the US and support the illegals already here or should we by from another country? If we buy from another country, maybe that'll create jobs there & keep at least 2 or 3 of the invaders from sneaking in here. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Whew!! Good question. I think boycott all fish for now. It's all got mercury in it anyway.

Buy natural organic grains. Eat that until we can figure out what meat and fish supply is legal and NOT part of some Globalist International Plot to end our nation.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Looks like I'll have to break out the old rod and reel and catch my own I guess.

Yep....just for a little while. It won't take long if we get serious with the Boycotts.

It won't take long at all.

I know--the fishing industry is a tough call. The American fishermen hire illegals to clean the fish but the overseas fishermen sell cheap fish and put the American fishermen out of business. I'm buying only American fish. Y'all call it how you see it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast