Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

William , or any other person that can answer this

OK
    I pulled this from another post

"His comments began after a question from the audience regarding foreign policy. Westphal said he didn’t want to ever see a situation in which “armed and fightingâ€

Banned
    What I want to say is
    If our military is not allowed to protect us from foreign invasion , Then what is their purpose?

I would say this is typical BS. The Mexican Gov is a joke. Their own military has sold military equipment to the cartels and even defected to drug cartels. Drug cartels control quite a bit of Mexico. Yet the "Mexican Gov" denies the facts. If I remember right, isn't Los Zetas (sp) made up of former Mexican Military? I saw something about that on the show Gangland a while back.

I don't know why he said guarding our borders with our military, which has been done since we became a country, is against the constitution unless he is trying to set the stage for some BS excuse?

Hmm, maybe this guy thinks only the National Guard can be used to protect the border?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    What I want to say is
    If our military is not allowed to protect us from foreign invasion , Then what is their purpose?
    To be turned against Americans.

What I want to say is
    It is bs. Militarizing the border is not in violation of our Constitution. But is is a NAFTA violation. When we signed NAFTA we agreed not to militarize the border. I don't know the details of that portion of NAFTA, but I have seen in many articles where that is part of our NAFTA agreement. I will try to see if I can find articles on it. BRB
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does NAFTA allow unrestricted illegal immigration northward only?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe he made apology to his inaccucracies in his statement,as I read it.
    And you know NO MATTER what anyone says or does it will NOT SUIT the Mexican Government nor will it suit the illgal aliens and their supporters in this country.

We need to just do whatever it takes to clean up the border and clean out the illegals from our nation,by simply enforcing laws. Like no jobs,no drivers license,and take away the birthrite citizenship for those that are illegally in this country and use it as a crutch.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I guess the whole idea was to allow freedom of movement between the countries as if they were the same country. Of course no one asked the citizens of any of the countries if they wanted to do this. I am trying to find some specific articles on supplying actual US Military to the boder for our protection. I know there was some provision of NAFTA that we could not use military on the border. But, to answer your question, yes it does. The design of NAFTA was based on eliminating border restrictions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I guess the whole idea was to allow freedom of movement between the countries as if they were the same country. Of course no one asked the citizens of any of the countries if they wanted to do this. I am trying to find some specific articles on supplying actual US Military to the boder for our protection. I know there was some provision of NAFTA that we could not use military on the border. But, to answer your question, yes it does. The design of NAFTA was based on eliminating border restrictions.
    Mexico allows a lot less free access to their country then we seem to allow to their citizens

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Mexico allows a lot less free access to their country then we seem to allow to their citizens
    LOL...that is putting it nicely. You must be in a good mood today. Mexico wants us to go by the rules, but they don't want to go by the same rules. What else is new? Their government has been pretty much taken over by cartels and we are suppose to blindly follow the rules of NAFTA when the situation of drug cartels and illegals is CLEARLY out of control. I suggest, as an emergecy measure, to militarize the border with soldiers but to do it without sending the military. I think we should take ex-soldiers and send them to the border to protect it. That way they can't say our military is on the border, because technically it would not be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast